Truth or dare

Gathered in a circle, Woozi starts off our game. With him starting, it shouldn't be too bad. "Mi-cha! Truth or dare?" he kinda yells at me. Playing it safe I chose truth. He asked me about my necklace and why I loved it so much. Since April already knew this story I told it in Korean. "So I guess Hansol didn't tell you about it. When hansol came to america earlier this year, he came near my birthday. He had to leave on the actual day of my birthday so he gave me a very special gift. Around that time you guys had started writing Shining Diamond. Hansol said he needed some help writing his rap so he pulled me into his room. He made this speech on how great of a sister I was and how he wouldn't trade me for the world. Then he said 'Happy birthday Mi-cha. My Shining Diamond.' and he pulled out this necklace. Everytime I wear it, it reminds me that I still matter to him and that he loves me for who I am. I'm his shining diamond. From the moment I was born to the moment I die." I explain with a small tear slipping down my cheek. Mingyu and Joshua both try to reach up and wipe my tear. Mingyu got it first since he was closer to me. Poor Joshua sat there looking all embarrassed. It was so adorable. I thanked the both of them and continued the game. "Oppa. Truth or dare?" I ask my older brother. He picked dare, secretly to prove himself to be a man. "Oppa. I dare you to reenact that kissing scene with Jun from Seventeen TV." I texted April the translation. Maybe that's what I'll do until she leaves. Instantly he jumps back and denies it just like he denied anyone cooking in his radio interview with Joshua. Jun on the other hand was more than excited to reenact it. I secretly think that something is wrong with that child. Jun leans in and is about to kiss Hansol when Hoshi, Dino, S. Coups, and the others burst in the door. S. Coups started yelling at the guys about how they didn't tell him they were here. At this point April said she was going to leave. But not without introducing herself to Dino, with the little Korean she picked up throughout the years, and winked at him before she closed the door. Dino just looked surprised, and everyone joined the group.

Dares and truths get thrown everywhere and now Hoshi isn't wearing a shirt and Jeonghan really looks like a girl with all the makeup. Finally it was Jun's turn. He saw the connection between me and Joshua since every time something funny happened, I always fell into his lap. This was his turn to get revenge for the kiss. I wasn't really paying attention because I was busy laughing at the last dare of styling Woozi's hair. "Mi-Cha. Dare or Dare?" He asks me with that smirk of his. I knew he was up to something deadly because he neglected the truth. I chose dare and froze when I heard the fate he had chose for me. "I dare you to kiss Joshua. On the lips." We both just look at each other in pure shock. Hansol wanted to protest but Jeonghan was holding him back and petting him, telling him to just let it happen. He's such a dork since he's the only one that knows that Joshua is my bias and I absolutely adore him. I look back at Joshua and I'm met with a reassuring smile. He knew there was no way of getting out of this so he might as well kiss me. He leans in and puts his gentle hand on my cheek, also a sign that it was going to be okay. We kiss for a few seconds and we pull away at the same time. The room gets filled with shouts of "Get some Jisoo" and Hansol fake crying saying that his diamond is growing up. It was chaotic. I look over towards Mingyu and saw that he was staring at me. He looked kind of jealous but I don't know how he could be. If only he knew all of the people who would kill to be in the same building as him. Maybe I was just seeing things.

*ayye Jisoos!! Your father would not approve!!! But like he knows the memes guys. He knows the memes. Maybe he's read some of our fanfiction :| And like what's up with Mingyu's costume? Obviously Jun looks better as a vampire ;) Wonwoo finally has an excuse to look emo. JEONGHAN LOOKS SO FREAKING GOOD AS HARLEY QUINN!!!! WOOZI and hoshi are perfection. That's all I have to say. Saranghaegyo!!*