Day 1, Part 2

Choir was over and it was time for math. I'll finally meet the new kid. I wonder what he looks like and what his personality is like. Wait what am I even saying? He's a senior. He's not going to become friends with a junior. Well at least I have my Roni in the class. I walk through the door and was pulled to my seat. Well I should say my new seat, which happens to be next to Roni. We got the weirdest looks from the seniors. She pulled me down and looked me in the eyes. "Its. Jungkook. The new kid." She couldn't form complete sentences. Jungkook was apart of BTS. He was her favorite, and Rapmon was my favorite. I couldn't speak. Just then, He walked in the door. Roni and I looked down to avoid any eye contact. We were going to make a fool out of ourselves, we knew it. He looked at the seating chart and was placed at the table next to me. Unlucky for him, Audrey's minion, Rylan, was sitting next to him. "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Jung Kook. I'm new here and was wondering if you could help me with learning the lesson?" He asked me. I look at Roni before turning to him. "Arasso. What do you need help on?" I shyly asked him. I scooted over to his table and helped him with the graphing we were doing. This girl in band had this class before study hall so she let me copy her notes and the lesson plan. I told him everything in English but had to translate a few words for him. I might as well tell him how the school works so he could get used to it. We were talking in Korean and I became a little more comfortable with speaking to him. Rylan noticed and grabbed his arm. "Mia what do you think you're doing by talking to my table partner? I'm the one who's supposed to be helping him." He pulled his arm away and turned towards me. "I was asking her because you weren't paying attention and now I know she can speak Korean so I'll be talking to her a lot more." He responded. The three of us just laughed at Rylan being all pouty. It was definitely not cute at all. The teacher just walked into the classroom and noticed Jungkook wasn't late, which is really easy for new kids. The teacher asked him to introduce himself. "Annyeonghasaeyo. Jeon Jung Kook inida." He said in Korean. The teacher looked up from his papers at his desk. "Mia translate please." I kindly stood up and translated. "His name is Jeon Jung Kook, but would prefer you call him JungKook. He transferred from Seoul, South Korea, and he wishes you treat him well." I bowed towards him and sat back down. Kookie, my new nickname for him, smirked at me and sat down. But before he did, he whispered in my ear, "So I see you're an ARMY. And so is your friend." I turned to Roni and whispered what he told me in her ear. She fangirled a little bit before looking back down. We started the lesson, Rylan was still being pouty, Kookie was having me translate for him since he's still working on his English, and Roni was focusing. The lesson finished and we were given time to work on the homework which was really easy. Kookie pulled his chair over to our table and the three of worked together. I felt my phone vibrate meaning I got a text from someone, probably Joshua, but I would get it taken away. We finished with 10 minutes left of class. Rylan squeaked up, asking if we could have our phones. The teacher agreed but only after we finished the assignment. The three of us instantly pulled out our phones. I checked the text and it was Joshua saying that he was going to walk us home. We all exchanged numbers and were messing around until the bell rung. We walked down the hall to where April's class is. We agreed that she'd take longer to pack up and I'd meet her there. The girls we passed were just in awe as we walked past. I saw a two freshman girls with a BTS phone case taking pictures. I pointed them out to Kookie and he stopped to talk to them. They were so adorable. We continued walking and finally got to April's classroom. I linked arms with her and she says hi to Jungkook. Apparently they have the same science class. April is really smart when it comes to science so she went up a year. I guess all my friends are smart. We reached the parking lot of the school and we saw Jin, and the other guys in a car to pick him up. We said hi, then waved to them and started walking towards Joshua. He slung his bag off of his shoulder and passed it to us before taking my bag. We look inside and see three fully loaded macs, I mean nerf guns. I sighed and then continued walking with him and the girls. I had to quickly explain to them about World War 17 and they just had a look of surprise. We made a battle plan as we walked home. Joshua entered first, because we made him in case they were upstairs. We were able to make our way up to my room. Joshua started to walk in but I lightly pushed him out of the door frame. He started to protest but I reminded him of our texts. He pouted and left. The girls and I just laughed and our conversations started.   

-Holy jisoos i havent updated in (got) seven months. I am so sorry. I became too busy to keep writing because school and even though its summer, i only have had a week off of anything. I recently fractured my foot again so im going to be writing more since i cant participate in color guard for a while *cries for years*. I think i started writing this story back in November. Honestly i dont stay in fandoms for a long time but ive been in the kpop fandom for over a year. (very nice turned on when i was writing this note lol) Thanks to anyone who have read this poor excuse of a story. I love yall.