Battles

An hour or so pass and it was 9 at night. One of the guys *cough* S. Coups *cough* decides to have a rap off/ sing off. I just sit back and watch. No one in this room knows I sing, not even Hansol. I never told him because we were always busy talking about other things. Honestly I don't want any of them to know. First to go was S. Coups and Hansol. I wasn't allowed to vote this round because my brother was in it. Next was a dance off between Dino and Hoshi. That was hilarious to watch. Dino pulled his Michael Chanson moves while Hoshi pulled some cutesy cards that he knew would win my vote. He ended up winning because the group was used to Dino's moves. Then they wanted Joshua to sing but they didn't know who would be a worthy competitor. Jeonghan had then said my name. "I don't sing." I laughed at them. "Oh yes you do Mi-Cha! I've heard you sing in the car when we were little. Just try it." Hansol told me. "Yeah that was when we were little. I'm all grown up now. Besides I haven't practiced in forever." I lied. That still didn't change his mind. He still grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me over to the 'battle arena'. Once up there, I let Joshua sing first. It was the proper thing to do since he was my guest. Besides I didn't know what song to sing and I wanted to hear his angelic voice. He chose to sing Sunday Morning by Maroon 5, an amazing song that he sings very well might I add. I still remember him singing that on the radio interview a while ago. I was in love then and that certainly hasn't changed now. After his song the crowd applauded and whooped, including me. Yep I'm definitely still in love with his voice. Now it's my turn. I decided to sing She Will Be Loved, also by Maroon 5. That was the song playing when Hansol walked in and surprised me. The song also means something to me that only April understands. We both have someone who lives in a different country that would drop anything to make sure we feel loved. 

" Beauty queen of only 18, she

had some trouble with herself

He was always there to help her, she

always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door

I've had you so many times

but somehow I want more

I don't mind spendin' everyday

Out on your corner in the pourin' rain

Look for the girl with the broken smile

Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

And she will be loved, and she will be loved

Tap on my window, knock on my door, I

Want to make you feel beautiful

I know I tend to get so insecure

It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies

It's compromise that moves us along yeah

My heart is full, and my door's always open

You can come anytime you want yeah

I don't mind spendin' everyday

Out on your corner in the pourin' rain

Look for the girl with the broken smile

Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

And she will be loved, and she will be loved."

After I finished, I was being stared at by 13 different people. They were all too shocked to say anything. They didn't start clapping and awing until a full minute of me ending. On the other hand I hid my face in full embarrassment. "I thought you said you hadn't practiced in a while!" Seungkwan yelled at me. "I haven't practiced since Friday when I last had choir. Two whole days!" I laugh towards the end. "Well now that you mention it, I think dad said something about you being in choir in seventh grade. I'm guessing you've been in choir ever since then, haven't you?" I nod at his comment. Four whole years of choir. Joshua came up to me and hugged me. "Mi-cha you are such an amazing singer. We have to do a duet sometime soon. I think the fans would really love it." He said in my ear and then kissed my cheek. He didn't remove his arm so I stayed kinda cuddled into his side. Mingyu looked our way but didn't do anything about it. Hansol on the other hand was very open on how he felt about this. "Hey Jisoo! That's my sister you have your arm around! Make one wrong move and I will hurt you." Everyone but Hansol laughed at that because we all know that he won't hurt Joshua. Mingyu laughed a little bit so I guess that's good. Even emo Wonwoo laughed! "I'm serious guys. If he hurts her I will hurt him." he said with a childish pout, plopping on the couch. "You make it seem like they're a couple." DK laughed. "They kinda act like it." Mingyu grumbled. You grumbled a whatever back at him and added a little laugh at the end. "Well it looks like you guys are staying the night so I guess I have to go get blankets and stuff. Mingyu would you mind helping me since you're the tallest?" I ask him politely. He agrees and follows me to the guest room. I open the door and have him go in first. The door closes and my back is slammed against it. Mingyu was holding me back, with both of his hands next to my face. "I'm going to tell you this right now. Jisoo better watch himself. He has something I want. I always get what I want." He removes his hands, goes into the closet and grabs some blankets, leaving me just standing there in shock. A few seconds later, reality hits me and I grab the rest of the blankets. I follow him back downstairs to the living room. We give everyone a blanket and all settle down. Wonwoo asked if we wanted to watch a movie. We all agreed since we weren't tired and it'd be easier to fall asleep during a movie. Since it was my house I decided on watching Pitch Perfect. Luckily my TV has Korean subtitles so the other guys could understand what was going on.

*Oh snap. Mingyu just did that. Boy if you don't. What you guys think? Joshua, the adorable dork? Or Mingyu, the bias wrecker? Don't be afraid to comment. Shout out to Jenycapedamato for voting for every chapter and my friend Maddie . But like in real life I'm teaching myself Korean. And every time I watch a performance of OMG, Jun is just trying to kill me. Anyways, Saranghaeyo!!*