Day 1, Part 1

It was first hour. I walked in and sat down at my assigned desk. Biology with Ms. Lire. Fun. One of my guy friends, Luke, was sitting in front of me. Today was study day for the test we had coming up soon. For every study day, we get to pick our own partners. It's really clear on who I get stuck with every time. Not that I mind it at all. He turned his chair around and we got started on the work. We have this whole system planned out so that way we can get the work done twice as fast. I do half of the problems on my paper, he does the other half, then we trade papers and rewrite the same answers we had on our own paper. It may not help us in the long run, but this is stuff that we already should know right? So we decided to catch up in our free time. I told him about my brother and he told me about his game. He plays soccer with some of these kids in my health class. Usually all the soccer guys hang out together but he's different. I may or may not be trying to slowly slip him into the diamond life by making him eat chicken that heals our hearts. He's known me for almost 4 years now so he doesn't really care about what music I make him listen to. We talked until the end of class bell disrupted us. Now it was time for health. The class was super boring. All we did was talk about diseases. Next I had marching band. Well since the season's over and I was only in color guard, this hour got turned into a study hall for me and the rest of the girls. I took this time to text the boys and catch up on my homework. According to Seungkwan, "World War 17 is happening because of the Mini-Fridge." I'm guessing the guys are fighting over the food downstairs. After getting many different texts about "World War 17" I decided to see what Joshua was up to. The first thing he responded with was asking if I was okay. I told him I was and that it's nothing to be worried about. We talked a little more about maybe going on a date. I then had to put my phone up because it was time for history. Yet another boring class. We learned about a war or something. Honestly I wasn't paying any attention. The only thing I paid attention to was the lunch bell. I met up with April who had her class right next to mine. We started walking down the stairs when we saw Veronica. She joined us and we got our food. School lunches don't get all the credit they deserve. Our food is amazing. The three of us sat down and started talking. Of course we talked about the guys but we also talked about the rumors of a new kid. Apparently he's a senior but he'll have the same lunch as us and he may be in my math class since I'm a year ahead of the average Junior. Roni then asked me if she could come over after school. I told her she could because we also have the same math class. She sat on the other side of the room so I never noticed her before she told me. Before the bell rung we fangirled over other Kpop groups like BTS, GOT7, Monsta X, EXO, etc. It was time for me to go to English and the other two to go to wherever they had class next. English was really boring. We were learning about irony or something like that. I wasn't really paying attention, again, until she stopped the lesson. She turned to the class and declared a question for us to answer. It was the basic "What did you do over your weekend?" that she asks us every week. Nobody in this room knew that I had a brother, let alone that he was an idol so I never talked about the weekends I facetimed him. The question slowly got passed to me. I say slowly because the queen of the school, Audrey Paige, was taking so much time to talk about her weekend. Ugh she's so annoying and she always wears her clothes the wrong way. Like her skirt is too short and she never has her shirt buttoned up right. All the boys want her because she's so easy to get. Hence why I never had a boyfriend. They were either too shy or they wanted Audrey. The teacher had called me out of my thoughts to ask the question. I responded honestly. "My brother came home this weekend." Everyone kinda looked shocked at me. Audrey spoke up, "You have a brother? OMG I never knew. And where did he come home from? College?" with a little flirtiness in her voice. The teacher shushed her and asked me if he came home from college. "No he actually came home from South Korea. He works for Pledis Entertainment there with his 12 friends. They just finished their promotion month for their new song, Mansae, and he decided to surprise me." What am I doing telling her all this information? Well I was telling the teacher, but she was listening. "So I'm guessing you know Korean then considering it would be easier to talk to him?" the teacher had asked me. I said yes and luckily the bell rang. Freedom finally. I put up my things and was about to exit when my wrist was grabbed. It was Her, and I already knew what she wanted. "Hey Mya right? Maybe we should hang out sometime? You know like hang out at your house." I just looked at her. "It's Mia, and to be honest I already know what you're doing, so no. I would not like to hang out sometime because you're just trying to get to my brother and his friends. Have a nice day." The others who were left in the class just look at me as I walk out. Little Miss Prick always gets what she wants so she started throwing a little fit. I didn't care, I had study hall to get to. Yes, I have two study halls. It's so much fun when you don't have any homework because you can just do whatever you want. I sat down and pulled out my phone. It was blown up with texts from the boys. World War 17 was still going strong and they had found my nerf guns. Great. I hope they don't break anything. Joshua had decided to sit out so he could text me and so that the teams could be fair. We started texting about how my school day is going and what not.

J: Hey jagiya. so I was thinking that we could do a movie night tonight. just us two.

M: I like that idea, but what about the boys? Plus I have April and Roni coming home after school.

J: The boys are a little busy with World War 17. honestly they're going to crash and just sleep until the next morning. and you can hang out with your girls. but once they leave it's my time.

M: arasso arasso. sounds like a plan.

Throughout the class he kept me updated on the boys and we got to know each other a little better. This kid is definitely something. 

*Part one of the first day of school since Seventeen's arrival. Part two will have a little... surprise... in it. At mi-cha's school, her day is an 8 class day, unlike the school I attend. Idk why I decided to write it like that. But I hope you enjoyed this little part. Don't forget to vote, share, and comment your opinions on the story so far. I'm also taking requests for future chapters so don't be afraid to leave those down in the comments either. Saranghaeyo!!*