Day 1, Part 3

We had to start our homework so we pulled out our binders. April sat at my desk, Roni made herself comfortable on my bed, and I flopped onto the floor. I had Biology homework and History homework. The other girls had the same but theirs were different since we didn't have the same class. April turned on her playlist, which included all different kpop groups, and we got started. 20 minutes later all three of us were done. We had to keep turning up the music because the boys would not shut up. Then we started gossiping. First matter: Jungkook. "Omo Mi, he was totally hitting on you in math class." Roni started off. "He was talking to me because I could speak Korean. It was nothing major. Besides, he was the one who noticed you were an ARMY member." I winked at her with April staring. Roni looked down and blushed. April laughed at her. "Hold up. He said that in math class. Did anyone else hear it?" I told her the backstory of him guessing she's a fan. We talked some more until Roni got a text from her parents saying they were outside. We all sighed in defeat of her leaving, but walked her down to the door. We gave her hugs and closed the door once she walked out. Joshua was sitting on the couch when we walked down. He popped up and hugged my waist from behind. "Mansae! Now you're all mine!" "Aniyo. April is still here. Nice try." He pouted into my shoulder. April and I laughed at his childish acts and she walked away towards the kitchen. He kissed my shoulder and turned me around. He kept his hands on my waist and looked down into my eyes. "So how was your day at school? Did you eat lunch? Did you have another panic attack? Are you okay?" He showered me with questions. Aish this kid. "School was good, I ate lunch, I didn't have another panic attack, and I'm fine." I chuckled in response. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. To others, his actions seem kinda clingy, but I don't mind it honestly. He knows where to draw the line and usually he acts like a little kid when he does. Some might think that we're moving too fast, but I've known him since he started training. Well we never talked but Hansol showed me pictures of the guys and told me their names. Plus he kept me updated whenever something huge would happen, and if there was a performance, or stuff like that. (I don't know if that even made sense but idc. It makes sense to me.) April came back from the kitchen with two bowls of Kimchi. She gave me one and started walking to my room. I pushed Joshua's arms away and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before walking up to my room. We sat down in the same spots as earlier, but I sat on my bed. We were behind on SassyGoGo, so we turned it on and started watching it. There was some screaming at the TV. Sorry, but our feels could not be contained. We must have gotten through three episodes before she decided to leave. It was seven and we had school the next day. We walked down, put our bowls in the sink, said our goodbyes, and she left. Joshua had fallen asleep on the couch. I grabbed his phone out of his hands and placed it on the coffee table. I was about to grab the blanket that was on the back of the couch when he pulled me on top of him. "Now it's my turn." I chuckled at him. "Aniyo. You're tired. Go back to sleep and we can hang out tomorrow." It was his turn to laugh at me. "I was faking it so you could come near me. I was too lazy to get up." I rolled my eyes at him before laying down, my head on his shoulder, my face in his neck. He wrapped his arm around me protectively. I looked up at him and he looked at me. We leaned in at the same time and our lips brushed against each other. It was really sweet and cute. That is, until the boys piled into the room, shouting about something. They didn't notice us at first but then all eyes were on us. I was still laying on top of him and his arms were still around me. "What were you doing with my little sister?! You better not have been making out or worse!!" Hansol had yelled storming towards us. "Hansol chill out. We weren't doing anything you wouldn't have allowed. I would argue that I'm not young because I'm the same age as you but i know it's not worth it. You know you can trust me and you can trust Joshua. It's okay oppa. It's okay." I replied with a calm voice, getting up. He pulled me into his embrace, "I just don't want you to get hurt." "I know. I'll be fine." I replied. All the boys just awed at the cute sibling moment. We pulled away slowly and the guys looked at us. "So who was the winner of World War 17?" I asked, fully curious. "Oh we aren't done with the war. We just came up for food." S. Coups said. "Did you guys seriously eat everything that was down there?" I exclaim. They all shook their heads. "We just came up for dinner. You making something or are we ordering?" Wonwoo asked. I let them order from wherever they wanted to. S. Coups insisted on paying because of the amusement park. Half of the boys went back downstairs, probably to plan their battle attack. A smirk grew on my face.  

*Almost 1000 words wow I'm such a lazy writer. Also this day seems very long. Maybe because its 3 parts... Plus there's one more chapter which I'll probably update soon. I've only been through 2 weeks of band camp and I already have had my heart messed with lol. But me and him are all good now. Btw I will probably do a huge time skip because this was written in mansae era and its the middle of the very nice era. So much time in between. Anyways I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Saranghae!*