Chapter 11

Ellie's POV

I recognised the three red-headed boys in front of me, with their backs turned. I thought that I'd give them a surprise. I used my wand to make my shoes not make any sound and I ran behind them, jumping on Ron's back. He let out a loud scream of terror and I laughed, which caused Fred and George to start laughing.

"You alright there Ronnie?" I said through my laughs.

"Not funny El." he said, even though I could see him smiling.

"That was HILARIOUS!" Fred said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders before we walked off.

Ron's POV

"She got you good there brother." George said, laughing.

"Shut up." I said with a smile, as I looked in front of me and saw Ellie and Fred walking, Freds arm around Ellie's shoulders, and anyone could mistake them as...a couple.

"George can I ask you something?"

"Of course little brother."

"Do you think she...you know...likes Fred?"

"Oh Ron. You really don't see it do you?"

"See what?"

"She-"

Just at that moment we arrived at the small town and had to catch up to Fred and Ellie, but I still wondered what George was going to say.

Ellie's POV

I had an amazing day with my boys. We just spent the few hours hanging out and buying pranking stuff, well Fred, George and I did. I put all of my items in my backpack ready to go home.

"Anyone up for giving me a piggy-back ride home?" I asked with a laugh, and I saw Ron smiling at me so I jumped on his back.

We eventually got back to the castle and into the common room for Gryffindor and I was set down on the floor.

"Thanks for a great day boys." I said, hugging the twins.

"Thanks for the ride Ronnie." I said with a laugh hugging him. He hugged me back tightly and I kissed his cheek before walking away.

-

I was walking down the hall when I heard shouting behind me. I turned around to see that Hermione was struggling against some guy from Slytherin. I went to try and help her when, suddenly, I couldn't feel anything and my whole world went black.

Ron's POV

We don't know what's happened to Ellie. She was found with some sort of dark magic surrounding her, and Dumbledore managed to get rid of it but she hadn't woken up for a couple of weeks. I was sitting around her bed, along with Harry and George, whilst Fred and Hermione were sitting on her bed and Hermione was holding her hand. We only had a couple of days until the end of term, and she had to be better by then. She had to!

"I'm so sorry, but you're going to have to leave now. You're wanted in the assembly room." the nurse said to us and I kissed Ellie on the head before we had to leave.

"She's going to be fine Ron. She's strong." Fred said.

Ellie's POV

I felt something bright shining into my eyes, and I realised that it was the lights.

"Hello dear. Are you alright?" I heard a voice say.

"What? Where am I?" I asked.

"In the hospital wing dear. You've been unconscious for quite a while."

We were in conversation for a while about my condition, but I managed to get her to let me go to the assembly hall to see my friends. I quickly went up to my room to put my robe on over my outfit and went down to the hall quickly, but keeping myself steady. I could hear plates clanging as I walked up to the door. As I opened it, I saw heads turn my way and I raked a hand through my hair, which had been braided obviously by Hermione but I had taken out.

I suddenly felt a weight against my body, and I could hear quiet cries. I knew immediately it was Hermione.

"I thought you were going to die. You should've left me and ran!" she said, her head still leaning on my shoulder and trying to talk through the tears.

"I'm okay now babe. I'm fine." I said, running a hand through her hair in a comforting way. She leaned back and smiled, holding my arms before taking me back to the table. She sat me down between Ron and Fred and went to sit next to Harry.

"I thought I was never going to see you again." Fred said, grabbing me into a hug and Ron did the same.

"I'm fine guys." I said, smiling at all the faces that were looking at me.

After dinner we walked up to the common room to go to our dorms.

"Night El." Harry said, pulling me into a hug.

"Night Harry." I said as he was hugging me.

"Night EllBell." the twins said, squashing me in between them in a hug.

"Night weirdos." I said, smiling.

"Night El." Ron said, giving me a huge hug.

"Night Ronnie."

"I'm so glad you're okay." he said, giving me a kiss on the cheek before walking up to his dorm and I linked arms with Hermione to go upstairs, the next day to leave our school until next year.

Love you awesome nerds & unicorns xox