(C h a p t e r 6 )

I've decided that,since where I put Jack's picture, you can't really see it.So its officially going to be Colton Haynes playing him be him.
AAA! I'm so exited I just got a new keyboard theme !
Jace's p.o.v.
"Tell mama goodbye,"I told Olivia.

"Bye,mama I luv you!" She yelled as the cab left down the road.

Jack standing next to me swooped Olivia into his arms.

"Now what?"he asked.

"Let's watch a movie!" Oliver yelled running to the front door.

"What movie do you guys want to watch then?"he asked as we all flopped down on the couch.

"Frozen!"Olivia and Oliver yelled.

"Ugh,we've watched it like 5 million times!"Ethan yelled at them.

They both pouted like crazy.
"Fine, who votes for Frozen?"I asked.

Olivia,Oliver and Jack put their hand up .

"Who votes for another movie other than Frozen?"I asked.

Me and Ethan raised our hands.

"Stupid butt! Three beats two!"Olivia yelled .

"Olie Calm your tits!"Oliver mumbled.

"Really Jack, Really?"I asked standing up to put on the movie.

"What? I've never watched it,"

:-#7@:'(@(#;'%#-#9:'( :-P :-\ :-[ O:-)

"Alright guys go to sleep," I said slapping oliver lightly on the butt as he stood on the armrest.

He jumped slightly.And he gave me a glare .

"C'mon Olie Jace is being a butthole," Oliver said taking Olivia's hand.

"So then I'll be sleeping in you're room right?"he asked once the little ones were gone up the stairs.

"Unfortunately," I muttered.

"What do you Mean unfortunately? You're Lucky as fuck," He said putting a hand hand to his chest.

"Stupid Bitch"

"What did you sat Mr.Green?"he asked shocked.

"Oh, you know the ussual,"I said sweetly looking down suddenly being interest in the throw pillow on the couch.

"Pinche cabron,"He said in I think spanish.(fucking asshole)

"What the heck did you just say?"I asked so fucking confussed But I did understand.

"Oh,you know the ussual,"he repeated.

"Jävla rövhål," I shot back to him.(fucking asshole)

"Gablish Gablish! Shut up no one likes you!"I looked at Ethan standing by the doorway.

I gasped lightly ,"Noone likes you cuz you ugly As Fuck,"I grinned as he rolled his eyes and walked out.

"I like you,"I looked up to see Jack smiling down on me."I'm not talking about me,"I sasses snapping my fingers.

"Jacey were ready!"I heard Olivia's voice squeek frim upstairs.

"You wanna come help me put them to bed?" i asked rubbing mt face.

"Sure,"

#$%&-+((09$#&%-+3+#8$-$((38&$6
"Ugh,I'm fucking tired,"Jack said yawning once we had gotten to my room.

He pulled his shirt over his head.

"Whoa! Too much boob for me!" I yelled walking to the attached bathroom.

"Don't tell me you don't like it,"he asked while winking and biting his bottom lip.

What will I do with this?

Alright so, I've noticed my chapters have been getting borring so any suggestions you may have for the book.Just comment.

sparkle2174