( C h a p t e r 4)Fuckboy

Not edited
Jace's P.o.v.
What the fuck is he doing here?
"Jace Green? Your brother needs to talk to you,"Our principal nodded to me and then left.

I stood up and walked over to him.

"What happened?" I asked.He looked shily at the floor."Well you know how mom dropped met off?"he asked.I nodded my head.

"Well she's off at one of her friends house,and she said she won't be back for a while,and she wanted me to pick up Oliver and Olivia from School,"

I nodded."So what do you want me to do?" I asked him.

"Heh,could I barrow your car?"he asked.

"I could give you a ride,"Jack gestured towards me. I sighed."Don't scratch my baby,"I warned before taking out the keys.

"Thanks man,"he took them and i stoped him,"You fuck up and your head gets cut off,"

He looked scared.

'~'~'
Finally detention came to a stop and the Annoying ass blonde of a teacher let us go.

"Bye Jacey!"she waved goodbye.

"What a bitch,"is what I heard Jack mutter quietly.Which seemed off because he dated a girl just like her.

"You need a ride right?"he asked.
"Yeah,"I answered.

He smiled at me. That fuckboy smile tho!

"What?"he asked confused."Did I say it out loud?"my cheaks flushe red as he nodded his head.

"Awww! I'm your Fuckboy tho,"he grinned.

"Shut up,fact: the only good quality of a fuckboy is their jaw line,"I stated as he opened the door for the passenger's seat for me.

"Really? My jawline makes you hard?"he smirked

I shook my head."Gosh no,"
♧♢♤■■♡♧●■《•♢○《~<♢♧•¿

We pulled up to my house where Oliver and Olivia were wresting in the front yard.

I"Dahm," Jack whistled seing Oliver in a head lock.

"Guys, stop it," I groaned at them.Olivia let go quickly knowing I'd pinch her if she didn't stop.

"Jacey! Look I got a new one!,"he yelled coming over to me and opening his pants for me to see,a new cup.(or cone call it whatever you want to call it)(football cup)

"Put your dahm Junk away,"I said taking his hand making him let go of his pants.

Jack's p.o.v.
I looked at what Oliver was showing.

It was a cup,lined on the edges with neon green.
"Put your dahm Junk away,"Jace scolded him,while picking up Olivia.

Wow he'd make a nice dad.

Wait,what the fuck am I saying? I can't have a crush on him.

Why not thoug?what's so bad about it?

I'm scared I might fall in love with him,like I did in 6th grade.

*€#£¥×&!//(×¥£/$£×%×£₩{~●♡○[♡
Oh,my gosh! I'm alive,
Anyways I'm sorry for not updating,in such a looong ads time.
sparkle2174