Grocery shopping

Not edited
Jack's p.o.v.
I woke up with something really warm at my chest it just so cludly and shit.

"Jack let go we've go to grocery shopping,"A thin hand slapped my chest,scratching me on the way.

"You little whore!" I yelled trying to rub the pain away.

"My whore,'' I mumbled lightly.

"Jacey! I'm hungry!" Oliver came running in whith his footies on flinging his arms around.

"How long have you been up?"He asked walking over to put take his shirt off.

I wolf wistled sitting up."Do I get a lap dance too?"I asked smirking.

"No you don't you ass,go to a fucking strip club if you need a fuck,"he glared.

"So that's a no for the dance?"I asked standing.

He huffed and took something from te floor and threw it at me.The fabric landed on my head.

"Shit"he muttered.

"Ooh,already showing me what's coming for my tonight huh?"I smirked looking at the superman boxers.

"Just get Ethan up and help me with getting Oliver and Olivia ready,"he sighed.

"C'mon Oliver let's get breakfast ready,"he muttered whle picking him up.

20 minutes later.

"Ethan hurry the fuck up,"I yelled as we walked out to get into the car.

Grocery store

"Alright guys I don't want you guys to
please don't embarase us, I'll get you anything you want after this if you're good,"Jace set as he looked back at the three,leaning on the two front seats giving me a nice view of his ass.

Jace sighed."Just do it a Already, we don't have a lot of time-"

I didn't wait for him to finish before slapping his butt harshly.

"C'mon,"he backed up as I got out.
"Jackie can you help me!?"Olie (p.s.Olie is Olivia)

"Ya wait,"I sighed as I stepped in a puddle i'm praying is soda or juice.

Actually inside the store.

Just as we walked in I pulled Ethan by the back collar of his sweater.

"Where are you going?"

"To go look at the new iPhone. I heard it's pink,"he giggled.

"Why do you want it? So you can get regected on high quality?"I burst out laughing.

"Aah you bitch you're just like Jace-he told me the same thing!"he groaned getting inside the cart while Olie and oliver were in the two front seats.

"Jack help me find the sushi,Since all these little maniacs like to eat is fish,"Jace pointed a finger at me.

Later

"Thank you for shopping at Margie's Market I hope you come back,"she winked at Jace.

"What a hoe.Just so you know yo crusty ass doesn't have a chance with my brother.Since 1(he's gay ya bitch he likes dick.2(he's dating this hunk that's standing like 3ft away from you.Fuck off bitch.Oh thanks,"Ethan shot at the casheer.

She gaped at Ethan.I pulled Jave into my arms.

"Please, don't wink at my boyfriend,"I practacly growled.

Jace giggled.

I'm sorry I haven't updated for like a million years.But I was having a writers block.And I would like to apologize for that.

sparkle2174