6th Grade *Prologue*

《3rd person p.o.v.》
The cocky boy looked around for somewhere to sit down.There weren't any seats left,only one.All the way in the back.

The desk were arranged in three rows.In each row there was 4 groups of two.The last seat as I'm saying was all the way in the back.

There was one boy sitting next to the seat.He had dirty blonde hair,he had his head down on his crossed arms on the desk.

As the boy pulled the chair,it screeched making the other boy look up.He had gray-blue-green colored eyes.

He didn't say anything as the other boy sat down.The teacher started talking introducing herself as Miss.Mill

"The seats you are sitting at this very moment will be your permanent seat for half of the year,"

"Now you should get to know the person sitting next to you,"Miss.Mill said in a bored tone and sat down.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"So you're telling me that you're allergic to any kind of nuts?"Jack asked Jace.

Jace nodded sadly thinking of his younger sister eating that recess cup delightfully in front of him.

"Just hope you're not allergic to my nuts,"Jack smirked.

"I-I'm not into guys,"He blurted out. "Yeah,that's why your notebook has a rainbow heart with the words 'love' printed across it,"Jack said slouching on his seat.

Jace shot out of his seat harshly.And walked over to Miss.Mill's desk upfront.
"Change my seat,"he practacly growled at her.

"I'm sorry,eighther you sit where thou were or you sit up here with me,"Jace glanced around between Jack and his teacher.

"I'll sit upfront with you,"

For the first half of the year Miss.Mill would make Jace be the one who went up to the board to do a problem.

Since he was already there and all you know.It was a horrible year.

All thanks to Jack Johnson.

_______
My lovely readers! thank you for reading. This is the redo for the original story I had written.But I wasent getting any feedback.So go that I'm redoing it.Changed quite some things to make it better.But here you go.

Thanks again munchkins!
-sparkle2174