Shine 1

3rd person POV

Flashback

"NO WAY IN H*ELL AM I MARRYING HIM!!" Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Now, now thats rude to Akashi-san." The mother patted her daughter's back.

"I don't mind the rudeness, but I cannot allow myself to get married to this idiotic puppy." Akashi sugar-coated his words.

An arrow struck through our main character, "FINE THEN! MARRY YOUR A*S THEN!!" She screamed and stormed out of the mansion.

Flashback end

"Thats what I said, but I'm back in Japan." She sighed.

???'s POV

The name is Fujimoto Hoshiko, I have waist length blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. I love video games, cooking, and playing basketball. You could say the only femine charm I have is my cooking...

But even that was turned by Akashi Seijuro. I hate him around the galaxy and back. The man I despised just because he was better.

Just... Because...

I hated losing.

I put on my white headphones and took out my electronic device. The ride to Rakuzan is so far! I popped the blue popsicle I had in my mouth and sucked on it, taking the flavor out like some thirsty vampire.

As my butler opened the limoisine door, my white and blue heels made contact with the filthy concrete. I cringed my nose in disgust, "He can stand an enviroment like this?" I sighed.

My butler guided me to the front office, and I got my schedule, ID, and etc. My teacher coincidently was there also and she led me to Class 2-A.

Yeah, I'm in my second year of High School and so is he. I smiled sweetly at my homeroom teacher, "Thank you and I hope I can prove myself worthy of being in your class." I bowed.

"No need to worry about that. I am Minami-sensei, I hope that I will be able to teach you well enough." My homeroom teacher instructed me to wait outside the class door.

Minami-sensei walked in the class and silenced them by tapping her notebooks and papers on the desk. She shushed them and wrote my name on the board.

I guess my appearance spread...

I haven't even introduced myself to my teacher yet she already knows how to spell my name. Moreover, what my name is.

Minami-sensei slightly opened the wooden door and motioned for me to come in. I nodded, and made my appearance in front of my classmates.

I smiled sweetly and bowed gracefullly, "Ohayou, I am Fujimoto Hoshiko. Take care of me." I looked up and my expression hardened.

My heart beat slowed down as a scowl crawled on my face, why are you in my class?! A certain red haired male with alluring heterochromatic orbs sent a smirk, making my blood boil.

"You can sit next to Akashi Sei-" Minami-sensei gave me a smile.

"No thank you." I refused bluntly.

"Unfortunately there are no other seats available, the best I can do is keep you in front of Akashi-san." Minami-sensei sighed.

I clenched my fists and threw my school bag at the red head. Obviously he caught it and put it on the hanger that was located on the side of my desk.

Damn, at least let me damage that infuriating smirk of yours! Stupid Akashi Seijuro!

Although the only thing Akashi did was smirk and lean on one hand. I puffed and turned my head ignoring his whole exsistance.

***

RINNNGGG

Akashi reached out and grabbed a strand of my blonde locks, "Hn, at least you kept your hair healthy." he teased.

My face heated up, so I smacked my cheeks with my hands to smack me out of this. I puffed, "Thank you, I obviously will because it is the most natural thing to do." I flipped my hair back.

Akashi smirked and stood up, his presence neared me as I stared ahead avoiding his gaze. Akashi's warm fingers trailed up my neck and he used two fingers to grab my chin, "Keep me entertained Hoshiko.".

His face neared and my heart rate accelerated. Why is it beating so fast? I don't love him! I refuse to say it's love!

Akashi's warm lips collided with mine, and his arm slid around my waist. He pulled me closer to his muscular figure, as his scent toxicated my lungs.

Unfortunately it was always like this...

Thats why I hate him! Akashi Seijuro...

At any given time this man is able to make my cheeks burn, my heart speed up, feel angered, flustered, and make my nerves go crazy. I hate him for that.

I will repeat. I am not in love!

Akashi pulled away with that annoying smirk on his face. His wet tongue licked his lips seductively making me blush, "I hate you." I smacked his hand.

"Oh? But is your heart saying that?" Akashi smirked.

I scowled, "An organ that has no feelings, nor a mouth could never possibly speak for the organism." My voice dripping from anger.

Akashi smirked wider satisfied with my response, his arm fell loose around my waist and he pulled away. Akashi's heterochromatic orbs glistened, "I will let this slide today, but next time you will be punished. I am absolute, no one can look down on me." Akashi scowled and left me frozen in place.

My knees gave out and I sat on the cold floor. I lowered my head in shame, "Damn you Akashi." I clenched my fists.

(◕‿◕✿

Happy Halloween! I made a new book for Halloween! I'll update another chapter for GoH and this one tomorrow. Its like 1am, and I have to wake up in 3 hours...

Ja ne~