Shine 7

Fujimoto's POV

"Akashi!! Let's ggoo!!" I yelled outside of Akashi's room door.

Yes, it's been a week since that, a week since I saw Kise, Aomine, Momoi, and Kuroko. I didn't dare try to go back to Tokyo, I stayed in Kyoto so that I lessened the chance of Akashi getting mad.

Not that I would care though. As long as I don't get punished I'll be fine.

"Why are you so loud?" Akashi opened the door with his poker face.

His white shirt was unbuttoned, and his collarbone was completely visible. I blushed and turned away, "We have school in 10 minutes! Get ready!" I spoke all flustered.

Ugh I hate this. Why am I acting this way?!

"Pevert, I've been done Hoshiko. Your brain is asleep." Akashi sighed and I heard him walk to grab his bag.

I slowly turned around and saw Akashi fully dressed with his tie and everything. I stared at him confusingly, "I had my clothes on, your the one imagining things." Akashi smirked.

I flushed red, "Hah?! Me?! In your dreams moron!" I puffed.

Akashi ignored my comment and went down into the living room. I followed silently afterwards and stared at the ceiling.

"Iko... Hoshiko!" Akashi raised his voice.

I snapped out of my daydreams (unfortunately) and saw Akashi outside with a butler holding the door open. I smacked my bag between my hands and ran towards Akashi.

He started walking towards the limousine and sat inside like normal, I put my headphones on and attempted to sleep.

Akashi pulled off my headphones and gave me a peck on the lips. Heat attacked my face and my heart beat increased, "Wh-Whaa?" I managed to speak.

Akashi gave me a smirk in triumph although it faded, "Hoshiko practice is after school. I hope your aware of that." Akashi grabbed my neck.

I hesitated but Akashi gently laid my head on his lap and started stroking my hair. I slightly purred and snugged near him.

Timeskip~

"Hoshiko, I need those papers from you." Akashi held out his hand demanding something.

"What do you want?" I groaned in frustration.

"The training menus obviously." Akashi rolled his eyes and kept his poker face.

This guy...

I leaned on one leg and put one hand on my hip, "I haven't even seen the basketball team and you expect me to think of a training menu like that?!" I puffed.

"This is why your useless." Akashi sighed.

I don't get this guy! He was so nice earlier, and now he is acting like a total douche bag! I clenched my fists, "Tell me why you claim me as worthless.".

Akashi's uninterested orbs stared into mine, "Then... Tell me why you hate me." Akashi dodged my question.

"Don't dodge my question like that!" I hissed. Akashi then lost his attitude, and I felt an aura surround him. Akashi stepped forward with that aura and as an instinct I stepped back.

"Hoshiko, I am absolute. No one can defy my orders, nor look down on me. Yet, here you are defying me and looking me in the eye." Akashi's heterochromatic orbs shimmered, but his left eye seemed to glow brighter...

I immediately stopped making eye contact and stared at the floor while I listened to his ranting voice. But when I stepped back, I was stopped by a wall.

"Hoshiko, look at me." Akashi demanded.

I didn't bother, this might be another one of his traps, and I didn't want to lose to him. If I give in and listen to his orders, that means I lost.

Akashi put one hand beside my head, "Hoshiko I will repeat only once. Look at me." He demanded.

I was about to raise my head but a small voice came from behind Akashi, "U-Uno Akashi-sama... Your creating a big ruckus in Fujimoto-san's class." I'm guessing one of his fangirls spoke.

Oh wait she is in my class...

I looked around, and I saw all my classmates scattered around, far away from Akashi. Akashi on the other hand didn't care, so while he was facing the girl his right leg went between mine so I couldn't run.

His heat pressed against my thigh, and I started blushing. My classmate tried to reason with Akashi, also not looking him in the eye.

Akashi got tired of her, and to my supri- nope never mind. I expected this...

Akashi threw his scissor at her, and it gazed her cheek. My poor classmate shrieked, "I don't care who you are. No one stops me because I am absolute." Akashi demanded.

"Akashi-san! Fujimoto-san is my friend! I cannot allow this to happen any further!" Friend? Pffttt I don't have any.

Akashi pulled his leg back, and my legs felt limp. I sat on the floor panting, but Akashi wasn't done with me...

Akashi was able to insert his tongue in my mouth because I was unfortunately panting. I accidentally released a small moan, but Akashi was the only one that heard it.

My lips immediately missed his heat once he pulled away, but I tried to dismiss the thought. "Hoshiko, you better be at practice later." Akashi demanded and left.

I sighed in relief, "Thank you classmate." I told the girl from earlier.

"U-Uhm... Fujimoto-san..." She blushed and took off her sweater.

"Huh?" I tilted my head.

She pointed down, and I saw my blouse slightly unbuttoned to the point where my collarbone was visible, and you could see my bra. My face heated up so much, my face was most likely the color of Akashi's hair.

When did he even manage to slightly undress me?! I covered up myself, and my classmate put her sweater over me.

I blushed a darker red, "Uh... Thanks and I'm sorry." I mumbled as I held the sweater close.

◕‿◕

I love how me and Ab are casually switching parts for this story...

XDDD