Shine 6

Recap:

"Ryota don't go touching what's mine." I scowled at the blonde.

3rd person POV

    Fujimoto's eyes widened when a scissor grazed Kise's cheek almost impaling his eye. She knew immediately who did that.

    "A-Akashi/Akashicchi..." Fujimoto and Kise spoke at the same time.

    Akashi's rage grew, "Its Seijuro, Hoshiko." He scowled. Akashi grabbed Kise by the collar and easily tossed him off of Fujimoto.

The spectators had no comment.

"Ryota, your punishment will happen later." Akashi smirked and lifted Fujimoto.

He threw her over his shoulder and went in the limousine. Aomine and Kagami were shocked. Momoi was squealing because she found a new OTP, and Kise stood there regretting standing up.

***

(A/N: As promised, AnimeBeats here writing this whole chapter! Starting now there will be a bit of sexual scenes. Keep going till you see a bunch of periods ...)

Akashi threw Fujimoto onto his bed and chained her wrists on the head board of the bed. Akashi lifted her chin and gave a small lick to her neck.

Fujimoto's breath became ragged as her palms became sweaty. Her heart thumped rapidly against her chest, and the heat was too much for her.

"Akashi.. What are.." Fujimoto spoke between whimpers.

Fujimoto couldn't see anything, and her face was so red. Her mouth released small whimpers, and Akashi slid his hand down the side of her body.

"Akashi!" Fujimoto tried pulling on the chains, but of course it wouldn't break. Akashi tched and plunged his hand inside of Fujimoto's shirt.

Fujimoto gasped, his hand was crawling up. She turned her head to the side and breathed out her mouth. Akashi smirked satisfied with her reaction, he moved up and whispered in her ear, "I thought I told you to call me Seijuro." He whispered.

His hand went under the bra's laces and grabbed a hold of Fujimoto. A small moan rushed out of Fujimoto's lips, she rubbed her legs together and clenched her fists tighter.

"You let Ryota do it." Akashi growled. Fujimoto's orbs widened, ' He is jealous? ' she thought.

Fujimoto whimpered, and Akashi's free hand trailed up her thigh. He pushed his ring finger against her clit, and Fujimoto moaned out.

"Oh? And I thought you hated me..." Akashi smirked and rubbed her clothed core.

Fujimoto's legs twitched from excitement, she slid her hands out of the handcuffs because they were sweaty. She wiped the moisture on the bedsheet and pulled off the blindfold.

"I do hate you Sei. But I love you too." She mumbled the last part.

Akashi smirked, "Then I can continue." He slid off Fujimoto's soaked panties in one motion.

"OI! Yamette(1)!!" Fujimoto blushed hard.

Akashi tched, he ignored her complaints and shoved two fingers in her forcefully. Fujimoto cried out as she felt her womanhood opening, Akashi started moving his hand inside her but he wasnt pulling out.

Fujimoto was now moaning continuously. As she moaned Akashi's name, he then smirked and started pumping his fingers. Akashi's free hand pulled up Fujimoto's shirt and Akashi pulled down the bra a bit.

Her breasts bounced out of the bra and she blushed hard. Akashi took one side in his mouth and sucked on it hungrily.

It sent tingles down her veins, and Fujimoto grabbed a hold of Akashi's shoulders. Akashi then let go of the rim of her shirt and used that hand to massage the unoccupied breast.

He pinched her hard nipples and squished the lump of meat. Fujimoto was close to climaxing, Akashi pleasured her in three places.

One hand rapidly pumped fingers inside her womanhood, the other toyed with her breast and Akashi's wet and warm mouth was sucking on the other breast.

Akashi's tongue swirled around the nipple of the breast he was sucking on, after three rotations he sucked on the nipple itself. He lightly pulled on it with with his lips...

Fujimoto moaned. She loved Akashi sure, but she hated him. So now that she knows that Akashi can do this, her hatred slightly vanished.

Fujimoto's breath became hotter, and Akashi stopped completely. Fujimoto caught his lips in a kiss and Akashi wrestled. Akashi obviously won, so he started licking every corner of her mouth as he squeezed one boob.

Fujimoto moaned in his mouth, and Akashi pulled away with saliva leaving trails of their heated kiss. Akashi pushed Fujimoto down and towered her.

His smirk was full of lust, but it faded...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Akashi lightly kissed her forehead, "I love you Hoshiko." Akashi spoke softly.

Fujimoto nodded, "I love you too Seijuro." she ignored the dissapointing feeling of not being able to cum.

Akashi stood up and grabbed one of his shirts. He threw it on top of Fujimoto's head, "Here, go take a shower." he ordered a maid to bring in a pair of underwear for her.

Fujimoto nodded and went to the bathroom, she stripped and let the water run. As she was washing her hair, her orbs widened once more.

Her face turned bright red, ' WAIT he was able to see me, and do all of that... I didn't even get to- WHAT AM I THINKING?! ' She blushed darker than Akashi's hair.

Fujimoto hurried up and put on her new undergarments, and slid on Akashi's shirt. It was long, and reached her mid-thigh.

"I'm kind of worried to see him." Fujimoto paused and was hesitant to open the door.

=ω=

I'm not even going to edit that. You do it AnimeBeats...

AB: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Yes, I don't want to read that. I don't plan on dying of nosebleed because of Akashi.

AB: Fine..

(1) = Stop