Shine 4

Recap:

Not knowing how long I ran, I collided into a man, "I-Itai ssu..." He mumbled as he rubbed his butt.

"I'm sorry." I stood up and held out my hand for him to grab. I took note of his appearance, he had bright yellow hair, and kind golden orbs.

"I-Its okay ssu. My name is-"

Fujimoto's POV

"I-Its okay ssu. My name is Kise Ryota." Kise greeted me with a heart warming smile.

It was the type of smile you would almost never get from Akashi. Ignoring my conscious' complaints, I stepped forward and cupped Kise's cheek, "You are honestly stunningly beautiful for a male." I spoke in a daze.

Kise's face turned red, and he put his hand over mine, "Y-Your pretty too ssu." He managed to say.

I smiled, he was nicer than Akashi. Wait... Why am I still thinking about him?! That redhead is so infuriating my blood boils to the point that my limbs go numb.

"Kise Ryota deshou(1)?" I confirmed.

The blonde male nodded, "I never got your name ssu..." he mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sorry for my rudeness. My name is Fujimoto Hoshiko, it is an honor to meet the Kise Ryota." I smiled and reached my arm up to ruffle Kise's hair.

"Ara(2)? How do you know me ssu?..." Kise asked, I chuckled.

"Isn't natural? I mean not only are you a model, but a famous basketball player. A member of the Generation of Miracles." I smiled, his aura is so cheerful I almost forgot about my tantrum.

"D-Do you want to get something to eat?" Kise stuttered.

I looked at my watch, so 5:58pm, "Sure why not?" I'll be eating a little early but I'm up for free food.

Me and Kise talked casually while walking to a resturant, he chose Maji Burger. Kise looked at me with concern, "Fujimoto-san? Daijoubu(3)?" Kise asked me.

I shook my head, "I'm sorry, but I'm fine. I am just unsure of this place called Maji Burger..." I laughed at my remark.

Kise's eyes widened, "EHHH?! YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO MAJI'S?!" He formed tears in his eyes.

I held in my urge to laugh my butt off, and patted Kise's back. Kise stopped sniffling and dragged me in the unfamilar place, "I have to let you eat here now ssu!" Kise spoke cheerfully as he pulled me to a table by the wrists.

I only ordered a regular popsicle while Kise got a drink and one burger. I just love them, don't ask why I love popsicles...

I'll tell you in the future.

3rd person POV

Kise couldn't help it, his heart was beating rapidly against his chest. The female was undeniably breath taking, and she looked like she was shimmering.

Fujimoto felt comfortable in his presence, she didn't have to keep her guard up, and his aura was soothing and cheerful.

"Ne Fujimoto-san, do you play any sports?" Kise had to ask.

"Yes, why this all of a sudden?" Fujimoto tilted her head.

"Y-You look pretty strong ssu, so I was just wondering." Kise kept it in, the urge...

.
.
.

To fanboy.

Fujimoto blushed slightly, "Haha thank you, Kise." She smiled.

Not once has Akashi complemented her, and since Akashi was the only boy her age that she knew...

This was a new feeling for her.

Sure Akashi has made her feel flustered a lot, but that was forced. With Akashi's looks, its natural for a girl to feel flustered or blush.

(A/N: Akashi you need to learn from Tetsuya. He is the perfect person that can teach you.)

***

"Akashi-sama!!" Akashi's, father's loyal butler panted trying to catch up to Akashi.

Akashi spared the butler a glance, and continued to read. He was in his room reading, but since his father's office is located far from his room...

Akashi raised an eyebrow, "Oh?... Why are you in such a hurry?" Akashi nonchalantly flipped a page.

The bulter put his hand on his chest, "Fujimoto-sama has gone missing." The butler blurted out.

Akashi's orbs slightly widened, "Where did you get that foolish piece of information?" Akashi sighed.

"She didn't go home today, her parents called to ask if you have an idea to where she is." Akashi's, father's butler clenched his fists.

Akashi slammed his book shut, "This is outrageous, how are you troublesome peasants able to lose someone as important as Hoshiko?!" Akashi stood up.

Quivering in fear the butler managed to move his mouth, "P-Please calm d-down Sir, w-we will find her immediately." The butler rushed out of the room.

    Akashi sat back down on his chair and opened his book again, "Why am I getting so frustrated?..." He asked himself.

(⌒▽⌒)

    I hope you didn't aboard the wrong ship, and I'm just going to hurry up and complete this book...

    I'll be updating this book alot.

(1) Right?

(2) Huh?

(3) Are you okay?