Epilogue

The death of Anaivere Plantagenet had caused a major change in England in the future. Civil wars, rebellions was in crisis by the execution of King Charles the First, approximately four hundred years after Anaivere's. France was also involved in this political problems. But it was in the future, when another legend would be born. Now, we would talk about the things in the presence.

___________________________

Right after the execution, Anaivere's remains were temporarily buried under the birch tree in the Church's cemetery. On the day of 25 May 1218, four days after the execution, her remains were moved into the Cathedral's catacomb for her to have a proper funeral of a monarch. That day was our Anaivere's thirty-fourth birthday, the day which she would never have seen. The sky of Nottinghamshire darkened and rained so much, just like God had been shedding tears for his precious rose of Eden. On her stone coffin was her tomb effigy and a metal plate carved the deceased's name. It read:

Anaivere Renata Bouquelet Plantagenet
Queen of England and Northern France
1184 - 1218

People gathered down the catacomb as they were when it was Crown Princess Anaivere's coronation and cried for their unfortunate queen. Alan-a-Dale respectfully put on to the Queen's effigy's hand the silver crucifix, the very one which she had held in her hands at the moment she died. The legendary had gone, but the legend would still live in as a forgotten part of history. The way to Anaivere's tomb was sealed tight, to make sure King Henry and his descendants couldn't take revenge on her remains and legacy. The catacomb under Nottingham Cathedral was kept as a secret, no one would mention about it henceforth and thus, the secret of Anaivere's tomb would be forgotten through time.

Six hundred years after, by somewhat a coincidence, a person would find out the secret of Nottingham Cathedral's catacomb and resurfaced the forgotten legend of Anaivere Plantagenet. But, we should cut that out as what would come, would come. It's the circle of life and destiny.

___________________________

Back to Queen Anaivere's royal advisor and lady-in-waiting, Lord Reginald Timbley and Lady Sylvia Walther's love affair, unlike the other couples whose wedding was the happiest day, theirs was as gloomy as a funeral. Nevertheless attending Lord Timbley and Lady Walther's wedding was Queen Anaivere's last desire, she could never have gone to their happy day.

It was the day of 12 October 1219, when Lord Timbley asked Sylvia Walther for her hands in marriage and if only they could have their late queen's blessing. Their marriage was held exact three years after Queen Anaivere's coronation, in the very place where Princess Anaivere was crowned queen in 1216 - Nottingham Cathedral. Rosette Timbley and Charlotte Wilson, daughter of Princess Anaivere's childhood friend Mrs Helena Wilson, were invited to be the soon-to-be Lady Sylvia Timbley's maids of honour, or as we usually called, the bridesmaids.

20 October 1219...

At the west hall of the Cathedral, which was made into the bride's room, Rosette was helping her soon-to-be aunt-in-law prepare for her greatest day. Her wedding gown was chosen by Lord Timbley himself, it was a classy pearl-coloured satin gown, made by the very one who made Princess Anaivere's coronation gown - Mrs Helena Wilson.

"You're gorgeous to-night, Lady Sylvia. Her Highness would be so happy if she saw you as pretty as a fairy now", said Rosette.

"Just call me your aunt, dearie. We are a family now, for Heaven's sake", smiled Sylvia.

Someone knocked at the door, Sylvia and Rosette turned over to find out that was Mother Maiseline, holding a golden coronet which Sylvia recognised as the accessory Anaivere Plantagenet used to wear in important occasions.