Jenna's Story part 1

Jenna and her best friend Tori were going to a party on Halloween. Jenna put a barbie girl costume on and some face-paint. The girls were 17 but they still acted as kids. Tori dressed as her favorite singer. Hayle Williams.

They decided to walk and pick up candy on the way. Tori was acting super secretlity lately ever since Mark invited the girls to his party. That and Mark was Jenna's crush ever since 6th grade. She was super pumped to make her move. Tori sighed. "A party where hormonal teenagers get to drink, play spin the bottle, beer pong, truth or dare and masturbate isn't how I want to spend my Halloween." Jenna chuckled. They approched their first house. "And when you masturebate, you can't tell anyone that they are the dad or that they gave you herpes."

"Trick or treat!" A man dropped candy in their baskets.

On their way they talked. "Jenna, you might as well show up to the party in your undergarmets! I mean, just look at what you're wearing!" Tori shook her head. In the lowest voice possible said "so s!utty." They crossed the street. From now, you can see big multi-colored lights and hear music blaring from the block away. They were sure neighbors complained but to no advantage.

Jenna gave herself on last look before facing Mark. She wore an up-do and a hot pink dress that was a barbie doll dress. She didn't need a wig. Thanks to the fact her hair was blonde.

Tori gave a knock on the door, and they entered. Jenna only had one goal that night though. To make Mark her's.

A few hours later......

Mark was dressed in a men in black costume. He stood on the table. "Everyone! We would like to begin the countdown to 12:00 where everyone must take off their masks!" Tori was out of sight now. Not in the living room. Maybe in the bathroom Jenna thought.

"Nine

Eight

Seven

Six

Five

Four

Three

Two

One!"

Just as the clock hit 12, Tori was standing next to Mark. She was in a wizard outfit. She cast a spell. A real spell! They stood as Tori finished. One kid tried to take her mask off. But to no preveale.

No one could. At all. Jenna ran to Tori. She was making out with Mark. She slapped her. Correction, she slapped a witch. "I've finished you." Mark was smirking too.

"I've always known you like me. I just love Tori." They contintued 'whooping it up.'

"Tori..."

The monster.