Judy's story part 2.5

I found this while reading a book:

De Liver

De Letter

De Sooner

De Better

De Later

De Letter

De Madder

I Getter.

Totally dude.

~

They asked to go in. They were pushed out. Judy stabbed him. No one noticed. Kids were too busy masturebating to notice. They stormed in. Kids looked up from being laid, drinking, and all that shiz.

Frank yelled. "This is a raid everyone! Get on the floor." One kid reached for the phone. Ronin shot him in the chest. Nicole rounded up all the targets and took them into a room. Everyone else was gunned down. "Allison, stop praying!" *shot* "Never mind." "Tyron, why are you trebling?" "When you gave me a swirlie you were pretty confident." *shoting*

While Frank made sure everyone was dead, the rest of them headed to populairy.

They were half-naked and making out. Some girl named Blair was the first to go down. Claire made out with Stacy. Claire lost her soul.

"Huh?!" Stacy smiled. "Surprise!" We are s3x demons and feed off of people's souls.!" Brandi didthe same too Frank. Judy was paraziyled in fear. Judy stabbed Amy. Nicole stabbed Mark repeatedly. Mark fell to the ground. Only Stacy, that Brandi chick and some dude remained. Judy stabbed him as Nicole and Robin took Brandi head-on.

The guy tried to kiss her put she can never be seduced. Not since she almost got pregant with her rapist father. She was on birth pills because it happened everyday. She was so upset. She lashed out on Stacy. Stacy pounded her to the ground. Brandi was gone. Stacy could take all of them.

She laughed. She cracked Nicole's neck and ate her soul. Robin and Judy were already out the freaking door. Stacy caught up fast. She was about to suck Robin's soul out that Judy cut out her back and all the souls spread free. Judy was suprisingly not scared.

Rbin thanked her and a soul bounced to

Judy's feet. Stacy was barely alive. Robin snapped her neck. Stacy lay like a dead dog.

Judy picked up the soul. It had a familiar voice......

It was slutty and sharp. Robin stood in disbelief when it let out a noise. Judy told many stories of this biatch. Judy jumped back as the soul took shape. The hourglass figure that used to torment Judy in high school.

The soul let out a chuckle. Not like the one @/$ would give. It was more angelic and nice. "Thank you. My everlasting chains are gone. I am now free of my former self." The figure was in a white gown with glistening hair and was almost glowing.

"Britney!?"

~

What's this? You're not suprised? My my, you have gotten smart. Let me see your last test scores. Kay?

Kay?

Kay?

Kay?

~

Vote, comment, fan, eat and ColorMeRainbow.