Adam's Story part 1

"Adam!" His mom threw a pan at his forehead. Adam who was playing Call of Duty Black Ops fell down with a thump. He rubbed his head. He didn't care. Really, that isn't his mom. Adam is in foster care. His parents died when he was born. First his mom, then his dad passed out and slipped into a coma.

Adam keep on playing. "Adam it's your turn to clean the bathroom!" She cried. Adam hummed her away. The foster mom grummbed something. She grabbed Adam by the ear. Adam winced in pain. She carried him to the bath. There was hot water. "My little Adam, you're in for it." Adam is just 10 so he thought the foster care lady who's name is Maria is his mom.

Adam stripped and Maria lifted him up.

The bath had hot water and burned Adam's skin. He cried a bit. She dunked him in. He stayed in the water head-down.

For a minute.

Adam was out of breath when he was lifted up. He almost died. Maria was already cooking. Adam decided to clean the bathroom. He cried silently as he did it. But he loved Maria. No matter what.

Adam didn't know his real past.

And due to that fact, he was crazy.

This is Adam's story. Adam the killer of foster care parents all over the United States. So beware foster care.

Beware.....