Robbert's story part 1

Robbert's pale skin shone in the night light. This was his first time doing drugs. He met a bad girl and of course, she's pretty. After seducing, he promised he would take drugs.

For her.

They walked over to a gang. They had a leader who at the time was a bit busy with a lady. Robbert wondered why they chose to do 'it' in public. A tan mexican guy tossed Marcy (the bad girl) a pouch full of dope. She put it in a big, glass pipe and handed it to Robbert.

Robbert was unsure of what to do. The lady making out with the leader stopped to look at Robbert. "Marcy, who's the fresh meat?" She licked her lips. "This is Robbert the runt." Everyone chuckled a bit. Accept Robbert.

The tan man started shouting. "Smoke it runt!" Everyone joined in. The soft thump of crickets and their voices made a lullaby. They were so loud, the nearby shopkeepers phoned 911.

They didn't know it at the time though.

Robbert put it in his mouth. The taste was intoxicating. (I don't do drugs so I'm just guessing on how they taste/smell). There was a pungent smell in the air. The gang started cheering.

Some s!ut pecked him on the mouth.

Robbert felt accepted in the world now. He was abused enough at home and he found his life's pleasure. Little did he know, that wasn't pleasure. At all.

After a half-hour of hooking and smoking, the police sirens blaired in their ears. They all put their hands around their ears and fell to their knees. They cried in pain. All accept Robbert. They saw him and said "take more dope! Take more dope! More more!" Robbert was unsure of what to do. They were yelling and cursing. Wincing and crying. Even the leader.

Did the sirens have any effect on them? Robbert thought. The leader was the first to change. He grew demon wings and his 'SWAG' shirt ripped open revealing a purple chest. The police shouted and then everyone started changing. Marcy grew spots all over her face, Tan man grew a latex arm.

"You people are monsters!" Robbert cried.

A hooker laughed whislt her bra broke off and her big chest disappered. She was now but a head.

They all ran over to Robbert. Trying to push the pipe in gis mouth. After a transformation, they all ran away into the darkness. Robbert stood there.

Paralizeyed in fear.

Suprisingly he was weak. The police ran over and took Robbert as innocent. Robbert lied and told them he was captured and they turned into some demon and wanted him to do drugs. A officer felt his head. "Maybe he did do drugs after all...." Robbert pushed him away.

"I'm not crazy! I saw it!" The officer patted his back. He was full of rage. "None of you will believe me!" He cried. A officer phoned his parents. As they drove him home, he stared into the darkness.

In the bed he muttered to himself.

"I know what I saw. I'm not crazy!" I will do anything so people will believe me."

"I swear."