Judy's story part 2

Judy is 20 is this part.

~

"It's Judy's payback time."

Judy ran across the sidewalk. She has grown up to a beatiful scene girl. She has sea blue highlights and brown hair. She remember her first kill. At some rehabilitation center she spoke too. (She was guilty of the murder but no fee from the bullying). She remembered from her last time speaking. "When I saw her worthless face, she was pleading for me to stop." "Well you know, when she was about to throw my phone in the toliet stall I gave her that very same look." "She thought I could overlook all the bullsh!t she put me through." "Well sorry Brit. Too late."

She mumered under her breath but people could hear her. "11 years too fucking late."

Eeryone stared at her. She prouldy took her seat. The couciler called for another person to take the stand. Some girl being raped everyday. Judy felt for her. How exactly alike they were. She shrugged it off.

Reality check.

Judy was going head-first into a party. The popular party. She planned to murder all the people there. Only the populairs were allowed in. "So what if they are nice? They still are popular." It reminded her of Jews. How as long as the person was Jewish they were blammed. Even if they didn't do it. She sighed. "Inner Judy, this is different." She hid in the shrubbery as some kids made their way inside.

She grapped out an AK47 and made sure they bullet slot thingy was full. She knew who was hosting it. Stacy Lee. The most popular/s!utty/playerish/one night standish/ party animal girl the college has. So what if Judy gets arrested? She surely didn't care. She was dieing for a kill. She had a plan. She also brought a friend along too.

5 acually. They all wanted revenge.

That just proves how much kids are bullied/raped. Sad yes. That why revenge is in mind for them. Judy's target was Stacy Lee. One of the other girls, Robin Sic (sick),wanted Stacy's BFF, Amy Heart. Amy was the exact same as Stacy. Thats why Judy and Robin are the same too.

The next girl, Nicole Short aimed for Stacy's boyfriend. Mark Walsh. He cheated on her to get to Stacy since they WERE partners in all the school subjects. Nicole came home but not to find her boyfriend and project partner slepping butt naked.

She swore she would get them. She still had some feelings for Mark until the day Mark told her publicly to go fvck herself and get out if his life.

She swore she would make him fvck himself. It was wierd to Judy at first but she was an acception because she wanted kill. Judy would stare at her and think "who would dump a blonde? She's one fvck away from a popular girl." Judy didn't accept her into the group before because of her status. Blonde, pretty most likely to have a boyfriend, and everyone liked her. When Judy or Robin or Claire or Frank walk down the hall they get spits, threats and curses.

Clair and Frank will be desribed later potater.

When Nicole threw her populairy away for revenge, Judy knew she could trust her.

Claire had a different story. But I aim to well-describe it to you. Claire was a lesbo. She and Stacy were GFs until Mark came along. So she just plans to gun down the entire place.

Claire was attracive enough to get another GF but she wanted Stacy only aparantly.

She begged Judy not to kill her so Judy's just going to beat her up. Claire wants her GF back so you know what will happen.

Frank was one of Stacy's NEW BFFS' secret admirers. He would get top scores just to please her. They were always partners in everything. Due to Frank's school conections. BAM! She was never interested. Frank wants her child for some reason. Maybe he will go back for her but she does have a boyfriend. Frank couldn't possibly give a fu(k and decided to kill him along with anyone grinding his love. Her name Brandi Thompson.

~

This was more of a charater desription but who cares? I will do a part 2.5 though.

~

Fan, comment, vote , eat and ColorMeRainbow.