Traitor

First things first before finding Alphonse, it's time to find this traître. I've spoken to all of our brothers and sisters and they've said they weren't the traître.

"Have you tried Adrien?" Asked Benjamin.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"The man who helped you look for Alphonse, the same one who pointed you to us." Antoine explained.

"I've never heard of him." I said.

"Adrien Aimé Alphonse, a very poor man who realized his family were Assassins and his best friend had a family of Templars. A very well known Assassin brought him here and Adrien has been a grande aide to our cause." Auguste explained.

A very well known Assassin huh? I thought to myself.

Once I saw Adrien, I decided to follow him. If he's the traître, then it'll put an end to Alphonse knowing what we're planning. I follow by rooftop and see him parlant with three other people. I hide in plain sight in a crowd of people and listen in.

"Adrien, Alphonse wants you to be extra careful not to be seen by Assassin eyes. Come the end of this week, Alphonse will be ready for phase two." They explained.

"S'il vous plaît, the Assassins have no idée of what's going on. I'll be there." He told them and they walked off. After following him to a good place to fight, I drop down to face him.

"Making contact with the je vois ennemi." I told him as his eyes grew wider.

"You cannot stop Alphonse's plan. He will kill all Assassins, he will kill all Templars, and make this world overflowed with power." He explained.

"Well then, guess you better tell me who were those three you were talking to." I told him and he activates his blade and tries to stab me but, a gun shot goes off and he's off balance.

"You're not fighting him alone, not in your état." Élise told me, drawing out her sword.

"Allons-y." I told her as I did the same and we clashed.

Adrien was quick on his. He'd sometimes overwhelm Élise and I, other times we'd see weaknesses and take them as soon as possible. Élise and I looked at each other. She ran towards me, I grab her and spin, she slashes his chest, she then kicks him, pushing him off balance and I activated my blade and stabbed him.

"What is Phase two? Where's Alphonse? Who were those three?" I asked.

"We accuse one of the best Assassin is the Traître, you'll find him soon enough, and they were the last and greatest of Alphonse's followers. Best get to it héros." He explained to me and died.

"Repose en paix." I told him.

"So what now?" Élise asked.

"Now, we find and stop Alphonse." I answered.