The Hunter vs. The Assassin

We got reports of Assassin and Templar encounters lately at a near building. Most likely Alphonse using Assassins and Templars to kill each other.

I told the rest to stay behind and defend the guild.

"Arno the last time you fought him you almost mort." Said Élise.

"I want you here Èlise." I told her and discussed things with the three.

"Benjamin, Auguste, Antoine. I want you protect the Brotherhood and Élise." I explained to them.

"Oui mentor." All three of them answered.

Mentor... I like the sound of that. I told myself and went off to fight the Hunter once again.

I saw as Assassins and Templars fighting in the middle of streets. I saw as a figure on top of one of the buildings must've been Alphonse watching me. I climb the building only to find him, regarder paisiblement son plan aller en mouvement.

"It's over." I told him. This time, I was ready.

"Do you know what it feels to lose something? Something so important that it could change your very way of thinking? Seems that's the case with you and that Templar girl." Alphonse replied back.

"LAISSEZ-LA SORTIR DE CETTE! CET ENTRE -NOUS FOU PAUVRE HOMME ESPIRIT!" I screamed and drew out my sword. I was tired of talking.

"A monster? No, I'm a just a man who's giving what these two Orders deserve: Douleur et la souffrance sans fin." He explained.

"They've done nothing to you. Only what they had to." I corrected him.

"You're still so young Arno. Maybe when you lose her, you'll come to understand." He said and we both clashed.

I wasn't going to have it like last time. I was much quicker than before. I kept overwhelming him with blows. He then stepped back to catch himself but, I activate my Phantom Blade and take out one his wrists.

"You've gotten better I will say that much but, you still don't understand anything about them do you?" He asked.

"Why do you keep talking in nonsense?" I asked as I went in for another blow but, he dodges and lands somewhere else.

"Il est pas absurde de dire la vérité M. Dorian." He told me and threw a smoke bomb. I couldn't see a thing and he slashed my shoulder, face, leg, and chest. I feel down, trying to gain enough strength to move out of there.

"Can you understand my hatred for the Order? Hatred for the Creed?" He asked. It gave me enough time to kick him back and rise back up.

"No and I don't plan to. It seems I'll never understand you Alphonse. You were once a great legend, a hero. Now, you kill Assassins, people you once called brothers." I explained to him. I then saw a glance of regret, just a glance.

"I'm a Hunter. I've made my choice." He answered.

"There's still a chance. Join me and the Brotherhood once again." I told him, reaching my hand out.

He shook my hand but, grabbed it, pulled me and picked me up, and slammed me to the ground.

"You're a fool Arno. Thinking I would actually surrender. We might've been friends once, have fun and everything. Now, it's time to do our jobs." He said and was about to choke me.

"Vous averz raison, il est temps, pour se reposer en paix." I told him and I activated my blade and stabbed him.

Like other important Templars I've killed, I was able to see the memories of the Templar.

I would always dream of being un hero. I heard Alphonse say as we witnessed the little Alphonse with a wooden sword train with what looked like his beloved. He seemed... Happy.

We did everything with each other. We loved each other very dearly but, I was born in the Assassin Brotherhood and she had no idea of the danger she was in. He continued.
I saw as like I was there, a Templar grabbing her and pointing a gun to their enfant and a knife to the neck to an Assassin.

She... She gave her life to save him because he was my brother but, in the process... Died doing so... I'll never forget her words: "Peu importe ce qui arrive, Jason et je vous aimerai toujours. Arno, please protect Élise if you ever lose her you'll become just like me. Protect her with your life. He told me crying and put one hand on my shoulder. He then disappeared and I was left with his body.

I buried it and wished him peace. Alphonse wasn't a bad man after all. Just a person who wanted his suffering to end.