Tracking down a Hunter

I didn't know where Alphonse would be but, if he used to be one of us then, finding him shouldn't be too hard.

The Assassins believe he maybe hiding in a old sanctuary where he used to relax in. I visited one in particular. A man showed up, not too pleased of my arrival.

"Bonjour, can I help you?" Asked the man.

"Yes, I'd like to inspect the sanctuary for, someone please." I explained.

"I'm sorry but, we're busy today. Please come back another time." He explained and politely kicked me out.

I knew something was amiss so, I climbed the on top of the sanctuary, entered through a window, and saw what looked like a meeting.

"Is everything in place?" Asked a man with a old ragged hood.

"Yes, Alphonse." Said his followers.

Then, the man from before came to Alphonse running.

"Alphonse! Alphonse! Someone was looking for you. A man in a hood." He explained.

Alphonse had a shocking expression on his face.

"Is that so?" He asked and out of no where, grabbed his pistol and shot at the balcony exactly where I was.

"Come out Assassin. I know you're here." He shouted.

I had no choice. I came down to introduce myself.

"Bonjour, je m'appelle--" I interrupted him.

"Alphonse Benoît Renè." I finished.

"So, you're an Assassin? You're young." He explained.

"Why do you hate us? Why are you killing Assassins?" I asked.

"Ces salauds deserve all the pain and suffering they can get." He said.

"You made the choice to save the Brotherhood Alphonse, we had nothing to do with that." I explained to him.

"You wouldn't understand even if you were there. What's your name Assassin?" He asked.

"Arno. Arno Victor Dorian." I answered.

"I feel as though we'll meet again soon Arno. Until then, au revoir. Benoît, deal with him." He said and left with others while one of them stayed behind.

"This is going to be fun, Assassin." He told me as he drew out his sword.

"Let's make this quick." I told him and we clashed.

As we fought, I activated my Phantom Blade and shot his left wrist, I then slash his legs so that he could kneel down.

"Tell me where they went." I demanded.

"Might as well I guess. They plan on killing both Assassins and Templars. They have a plan to get rid of them both: An all out bloody war. Best stop it before innocents die Assassin." He explained and died.

"Puissiez-vous trouver le monde que vous recherchez repose en paix." I told him as I activated my blade and stabbed him and went to find the next of Alphonse's men.

If I'm going to deal with Alphonse, I need another pair of eyes. I need Élise. I thought to myself.