Le Chien d'un Chasseur

Meeting up with the others, I explained to them about Alphonse's Phase Two.

"So this is what he meant..." Benjamin muttered.

"What who meant?" I asked.

"We found a letter and man stating that Alphonse will use two groups to fight his battles for him." Explained Auguste.

Then it hit me.

"He plans to bring the war out in public." Élise answered.

"Merde..." I muttered and quickly ran to the Council.

"What troubles you Arno?" Asked one the Assassin Council members.

"A man will arise and cause grabuge to an Assassin bâtiment but, not here. It's a trap to trick all Assassins. Le Chasseur will do the same with Tenplars." I explained.

"Alright, we'll keep all Assassins safe in our perimeters meanwhile, you find out who's leading this trap and save any fellow brothers and sisters." He told me and quickly ran out.

I used my Eagle Vision to see a conversation between two men. I quickly listened in.

"Soon Assassins and Templars will cause a heated feud right here in this spot. No question what could happened." Said whaf looked liked Alphonse's dog. I landed down to go confront him.

"Are you Alphonse's chienne?" I asked, drawing out my sword.

"I told Alphonse you'd see threw the plan. HOMMES!!" He screamed and followers of Alphonse came out of nowhere, I was surrounded. We clashed.

At first, I was doing well til, they all started doubling in numbers. I just kept meurtre as much as I could. Then, just when one of them were about to stab me in the back, Benjamin, Auguste, and Antoine came and helped out. Everysingle man was dead. All that's left was Alphonse's dog. We cornered him and slowly walked up to him.

"Guess there's no choice. There are two things you have to do before you take on Alphonse: Have a plan and have skill. Where he is, what's his plans now, what weakness, even I don't know." He explained and readied himself for the hidden blade but, we decided to let him go. No point in killing a man like that.

"Next on the list." Benjamin said.

"Get Alphonse." I finished.