II

Hotaru has been busy packing here things, her mind wandering off to no where until she remembers that she forgot to ask her mom which school she'll be attending to.

"Oh. You're attending to Kaijo honey, well, since it's the only school close to our new house." Mrs. Takegawa said.

"Aa."

A few minutes later. She was done packing here things. Until her eyes caught on something familiar, the mask Gin left her. Tears started forming in her eyes as she hastily wipes them away. Don't cry, Hotaru. Be strong, for Gin. She thought.

I miss you, Gin...

I really do.

She held the mask as if her life depended on it. Little by little she began breaking down into quiet sobs.

"Hotaru? Are you ready? We're leaving now!" she heard her mom shouted from downstairs. "Yes, I'll be coming down now!" she shouted back.

*

Gin sat at the edge of his bed. His head aching from the homework his math teacher gave him. He rubbed his temple trying to ease the pain.

Then suddenly his phone rang, he answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" he said.

"Yoooo~ Gincchi~! Konbanwa~" the other line greeted him, and he immediately recognized the voice. Kise.

"Good Evening Kise, so what's up?" Gin asked.

"The ceiling, d-u-h. Haha. Anyway? Have you heard about that rumor spreading in the entire school?" Kise said, he's voice turning a bit serious at the moment.

"Yes, what about it?" Gin asked curiously, getting slight interested un what the blonde model will say.

"Welllll~ The rumor is true tho~ There will be a new transfer student that'll be attending kaijo~ and~ she'll be also attending our class~ isn't that cool~" kise purred.

"Oh, do you have information about this new student?" Gin asked as he lie on his bed.

"Well, I don't have much information about her but what I only know is her name is Takegawa Hotaru and she'll be on our section." as Kise said the name of this girl, Gin's headache suddenly worsens as pictures of a girl, who's face is blurry, flashes in his mind. Who is she? Gin thought as he bid goodbye to kise. She seems so familiar He thought again.

"Gin, Dinner is ready!" her mom called for him. He reluctantly followed. Takegawa Hotaru-chan, eh? Why are you so familiar? He thought as he came down the stairs answering "I'm coming."

"I hope you'll remember her, Gin. I gave you clues. Use them well." The Mountain God whispers to himself as he watch Gin from above. An unnoticeable smirk in his face.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

RinneNote: HOTARU AND GIN WILL BE SEEING EACHOTHER AGIN OMG ❤ OMG PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER I'M REALLY REALLY BUSY BUT I'LL FIND TIME TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS. THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES ❤ I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU MAKE ME SOOOO HAPPY ❤ AND THE COMMENTS, OMG ❤

III ---> in the drafts bby ❤

P.s. picture to it's rightful owner ☺