I

-Third Person-

Gin woke up in a strange blue colored room. And it seems like he doesn't remember anything. At. All.

Little did he know that the Mountain god was watching him from the heavens above.
"Good Luck, Gin." the god whispered.

Suddenly someone opened the door of his supposedly 'room' and he heard a voice, a feminine one.

"Gin-kun? Come down for breakfast, I made your favorite." the woman said

Then it struck. He. Is. Gin. Miyamoto.

"Gin-kun?" the woman called his attention once again. And this woman is her mother. How could he not remember? Gin sighed and answered his mom "I'm coming."

It took him a good 15 minutes to prepare for his school. As he went downstairs, he was greeted with cheerful smiles from his family.

His dad, Takeda Miyamoto, is reading a newspaper while drinking coffee greeted him.

"Oh. Good Morning, son" Gin greeted him with same enthusiasm.

He took a seat beside his oh so youthful little sister named, Hana.

"Ne, ne, Onii-chan can you ride me too school today?!" his sister asked, eyes twinkling with hope. He sighed and mumbled a 'yes'

Minutes later he was done eating and went to the garage to get his bicycle.

Then it struck him. Again.

'uh, what's a bicycle again?' he asked himself, confused. 'yosh, the one with 2 wheels, right?'

Once he found his bicycle, his sister came running towards him happy that his precious nii-chan rides him to school, she can now brag to her friends how awesome his onii-chan is.

Once he dropped her sister to school, he immediately went to his school that was a few blocks away from his sister's.

And when he entered the said school. He was crushed by a guy, age the same as his, and is said to be his best friend

"Yo~ Gincchi~ Good Morni- ack! Why'd you hit me Kasamatsu-senpai?!"

"Because you are being an idiot. Bothering people so early in the morning." Kasamatsu replied, coolly.

"But I was just greeting him'ssu~ so mean~" Kise pouted like a child. Gin could only chuckle nervously.

"Well, you guys look like an arguing couple. Kise-san, Kasamatsu-senpai" Gin teased laughing lightly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT?!" they shouted in unison once they processed what their white haired friend said.

He definitely have weird friends. Weird friends indeed.

Meanwhile

"Hotaru-chan, I have news to tell you." Hotaru's mom said happily as she neared her daughter.

"Aa, what is it?" Hotaru asked.

"We're moving and you'll definitely be transferred to another school." her mother softly said and Hotaru just nodded in response.

I miss you, Gin.

A/N: HIII GUYSSS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN 12345678910 YEARS IM REALLY SORRY QAQ PLEASE FORGIVE MEEE QAQ

Anyway, sorry if the 1st chapter isn't that long and hotaru and gin's reunion hasn't happened yet. Keep tuned ☺ hahaha, oh and also, would you mind if I continue the crossover of knb and hnme please please do comment about this shitty idea of mine pleasee QAQ
Love you all~ ❤

Please do...

Vote

Comment

Share

And

Be

A

Fan *u*

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤