III

Hotaru let out a sigh as she and her mother exited the train both of them just arrived in Kanagawa.

She tightened here hold on her luggage as she bumped into people, and she bumped into a boy who was slight taller that her with light blue hair and baby blue eyes. She mumbled a 'sorry' loud enough for him to hear. The stranger stopped for a moment his baby blues widening a bit and later on continued walking. Weird hair color though. Well, Gin's hair color is also weird so, yeah. She thought with a shrug.

Minutes later her and her mom finally found a taxi and the both of them got to their new house near the school she'll be attending, Kaijo.

*
"Mom~ why is this place so dusty? Why haven't you guys cleaned it yet? I'm to lazy to do this~" Hotaru whined, she definitely, do not like the fact cleaning dust filled places. She was also not in the mood to help.
Good thing her mom is nice enough to let her do nothing.

But, she was bored, and had nothing to do. "Mom~ can I go... You know, explore this place?" she asked her mom.

"Sure! But be back before dinner sweetie!" her mother said. She jumped off the coach she was sitting on and she happily put on her new flats her dad gave. "Bye~!" and with that she left the house.

*
"Oi! Gin! Pass it to me!" a voice shouted that made Hotaru's head snapped to the location where she heard the voice, her eyes widening as she saw 6 guys playing basketball in the court on her right.

Her eyes locked to that one player, the black haired guy called.
Her eyes started welling up, but she wiped her tears away as she neared the court so that she could see that 'Gin'

Her eyes widened.

Impossible!
That can't be him!
Gin us dead! I saw it!

She screamed in her mind as she fought the urge to cry.

He must be some other guy with weord hair color.
Yeah. That's it.
He can't be Gin.

It's just a coincidence that he looked like him.

Hotaru stayed and watched. Then minutes later the game ended.

The blonde guy who's on the other side of the court watch the girl as she stared at his best friend.

"Ne, senpai, is she another fangirl of mine or an admirer of Gincchi~" the blonde whispered to his senpai, Kasamatsu Yukio.

"I don't know." came his reply and kise huffed stalking to this 'girl'

"Ano... Can I help you miss?" Kise asked the girl, but Hotaru jumped away with a soft screech. She hadn't noticed him earlier.

She bowed multiple times and apologizing for her 'weirdness'

"No, no. It's fine hahaha." Kise said while laughing awkwardly. He didn't expect her to act like that, he thought thought she would go all 'ahh❤ kise-sama noticed me~' or 'marry me kise-kun! We will make cute little babies together'. Kise thought with a shudder.

"I'm sorry again er..." Hotaru looked at him, and scratched the back of her head while laughing awkwardly.

"Kise Ryouta, ms..." Kise said with his cheeky smile.

"Hotaru... Takegawa Hotaru." Hotaru quietly said as she smile cutely. Kise sweared his heart flipped.

"Oh! You're that late transferee that will be attending our school!" kise happily chirped as he got a new friend. A normal girl who's not an obsessed kise fangirl.

"Uhm. Yeah. Haha" Hotaru replied and giggled again.

From the distance, Gin watched his best friend converse with some stranger who's strangely familiar to him. He felt pang of jealousy as he sees them laughing and happily talk to each other. Hus hand absent mindedly squished thr water bottle.

Kasamastsu did nothing but looked at Gin and kise and the stranger weirdly. A weird tension suddenly forming in the court. The opponents they played with were gone minutes earlier.

Kise and Hotaru noticed the tension and they both landed thir gaze on kise's best friend who's head was facing the floor. Hotaru's face saddened as she see this 'Gin'. She left the court and bid good bye to Kise.

Gin didn't understand why he's feeling this 'jealousy'. Heck he didn't even know this stranger kise was talking to. Why is she so familiar.

*
The mountain god chuckled. Amused at what he just saw. "A little competition won't hurt, right? Gin-kun?" the god said to himself a smile on his face.
*

Rinne-Note: hey wazzup hello *u* thank you for reading this shitty story of mine. Forgive me if I had made many grammatical errors and spellings. Please forgive me readercchi sorry for the crappy chapter. I kinda rushed it. Sorry ;~;
Thank you for still reading this. This is a horrible hnme fanfic and hnme x knb crossover ;~;
Anyway, I hope you like this shitty chapter! Please do vote and comment what you think I really appreciate that ❤ once again Thank you so much ❤

*
Lol, longest chapter HAHAHA
KisexHotaru may happen ;)
But
GinxHotaru is much better. ❤ hahaha

Ship name for the two ships please