V

Hotaru and Kise sat beside each other while waiting for their teacher. Gin on the other hand sat behind them. He could obviously hear their conversation.

"Ne~ Hotaru-chan~ do you have a boyfriend?" Kise asked.

Gin nearly choked on his water. Instead of Hotaru answering it Gin beat her to it.

"O-of course she still doesn't h-have one K-kise! I-I mean h-how can a guy possibly l-like h-her? Idiot." Gin stammered. Kise and Hotaru both looked at him.

Little did Gin know that Hotaru was hurt by his sudden outburst, but she tried to not mind it. She just smiled, and pretended she did not here it at all.

"Oh. How'd you know Gincchi? Oh! Do you know Hotaru Gincchi~? 'cause you suddenly acted different since the day we saw her ya know?" Kise asked him, eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"I don't k-" Gin was about to answer but their teacher, Ms. Haruka, already entered the room greeting them a 'good morning'

"Oh! Is Takegawa Hotaru-chan here?" Ms. Haruka asked.

Gin watched as Hotaru stood up slowly, face flushing.

"H-hai!"

"Come on and introduce yourself in front."

"H-hello, I'm Takegawa Hotaru. Y-you can call me Hotaru. Please treat me w-well." Hotaru said as she bowed (a/n: is it right?) Hotaru was nervous, very nervous. She felt stares and Glares on her.

"Alright! Everyone, she will be your new classmate from now on. You may now take your seat Hotaru-chan." Ms. Haruka smiled at her as Hotaru began to walk towards her seat.

"Please get your your textbooks, and open it to page 69." Ms. Haruka said and started teaching.

Gin was starting to get guilty. He didn't mean to hurt Hotaru's feelings. He saw it through her. The way she smiled at him after his little outburst. Her smile, it was fake.

So currently, Gin and his inner self os debating on wether he apologize to her or not. He was a half tsun after all. 

He ripped a piece of paper from his notebook and wrote a note.

Takegawa, meet me at the rooftop after school.

-Gin

He slipped the note slowly to Hotaru's desk.

All he have to do now is to wait for school to end. He can't wait to talk to her.

~¤~

Two hours had passed the bell rang signaling that it's already break time.

"Okay class, see you next meeting and prepare for a quiz!" Their history teacher reminded them as he fixes his things and went out of the room.

Gin noticed that Hotaru was already reading his note, with a light blush on her beautiful face.

God, what am I thinking? He thought.

He noticed Hotaru glanced at her, and their eyes met, a spark appearing.

Then come a tsunami of memories to Gin.

He saw a girl, whose face was blurred. Calling to him,

"Ne~ Gin, I won't come here tomorrow, since I need to go back to school." the little girl said "but don't worry I'll see you again next summer!" she continued.

Her voice sounded so familiar. Gin thought as he massaged his temple.

He once again caught Hotaru staring at him with a concerned expression.

Don't look at me like that. Why does my heart and head hurts whenever I see or hear your voice. Why am I feeling this to a stranger I barely know. Stop making me feel this. He thought as Gin walked up to the said girl and whispered something in her ear.

"Be sure to show up later." Gin said and left. His heart clenches once again.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

Note'ssu: Gin whyyy. Damn memories'ssu.
Anyway sorry this chapter is so short and crappy too QAQ please forgive meeeeee*receives a million slaps* h-hidoi-ssu uwaah. Sorry again that this chapter and the whole story is lame I tried

Please help me readersss I'm in a serious mental and writers block please please help meeee pm me please for ideas love you guys ❤