Seven PM

Justin screamed and staggered back. There stood a blond women, dressed in a white sparkly dress and she was wearing a silver necklace.

"Ms. Bailey!" Alex shouted happily. She sighed, relief escaping from her breath. "You scared us!"

"Telling stories again, I see." Ms.Bailey pointed out, smiling. 

You would've thought students would hate their teachers, but not Ms.Bailey. She was very close to her students and always put them ahead of anything, that's why everyone loved her. 

"Look who I brought with me." Ms.Bailey said, and stepped aside, revealing a little girl with a black and white skirt. 

"Annabelle!" Justin shouted with delight,

"Big brother!" Annabelle said and ran to Justin, hugging him.

"YOU have a little sister?" The girls asked in unison.

"Yes." Justin said, blushing a little.

"How come we never met her?" Elise asked.

"Well, I'm supposed to come home right away, because my tummy starts rumbling and I need to get food at home." Annabelle said, smiling.

"Why are you here then?" Paul asked.

"Well, mother got worried and I set out to find Justin because I didn't want him to get hurt." Annabelle said and flashed her puppy look on Justin.

"Aww." The girls shouted. They couldn't stand the adorableness Annabelle had.

"Well guys, lets hurry up and go home, we can start up tomorrow." Ms.Bailey said.

"Boy, I can't wait 'til summer vacation." Justin said. "It's gonna be sad missing you, but we'll see each other-." He stopped.

He soon realized what he said and looked at Elise, nervously.

"Yeah..." Elise said. "At least you guys will.."

"Way to go Justin." Alex said, and rolled her eyes.

Samantha hugged Elise. "Don't worry, we still can. It's not like you're moving far away."

"I know. I'm just gonna miss you since I won't be in the same school next year." Elise said.

Tears began to stream down her eyes.

"I know!" Alex beamed. She took out nine pieces of paper. "Here, everyone, including you Annabelle, grab one piece of paper and write your name on it." She passed it around.

After everyone wrote their name on it, Alex said, "Now make a circle and hold hands. After that, we scream 'FRIENDS FOREVER!' and put the paper in our pocket. Do not lose the paper! It's the only thing that will keep us connected."

They all got in a circle and hold hands, but Paul felt uncomfortable holding Jessica's hand because she squeezed it very hard. Elise and Samantha also squeezed there hands. Parker held Annabelle's and Samantha's other hand. Elise held Jessica with her other hand. Annabelle held Justin's hand and Justin held Ms.Bailey's hand. Paul was relieved when Ms.Bailey hand grabbed his, because her grip wasn't very hard.

They all looked at each other while holding their piece of paper in their hands.

"Three..." Alex began.

"Two..." Elise said.

"One...'  Justin said.

They released their hands and yelled, "FRIENDS FOREVER!"

They began putting their papers in their pockets. when they heard it. It was loud and clear. BING BING BING.

It was the school clocked. Everyone looked around confused. Even Ms.Bailey, who has been in this school for a long time, has never heard of this happening.

"What time is it?" Elise asked, nervously.

Alex checked her watch, and her eyes widened. 

"It's seven o' clock."