Leah

Me and Cam spend the rest of the day together just cuddling on the couch but i needed to go home and shower. Come to think about it i hadnt talked to either of my best friends.

"Cam as much fun that i am having here, i havent been home in like a week. So imma head back okay?"

"Sure totally babe, do you need me to drop you off?"

" Yea thank you"

once i get home i take an shower which lasted about an hour. And pulled out a pair of leggings and a tank top and oulled my hair into a ponytail and walked downstairs.My mom isnt home so i just ploped down on the couch. I flip through channels and fail at trying to find something productive to watch. I grab my phone and call Lexi.

Betch come get me I'm bored out of my mind.
"Ight I'm on my way."

I grabbed all the stuff that I was going to need which included my charger some lipgloss a scrinchie and a soda. I slipped on my supras and waited for her to get here. 

I heard a honk outside  which indicated that she was here to pick me up. I walked outside locking the door behind me and got in the car.

"Hey."

"Hey where have you been?" She asks

"Just hanging with my new boyfriend, that's all. What about you?" I asked not realizing did I just told her something that might make her head explode.

" what do you mean new boyfriend,  and you didn't  have the decency to tell your best Flippin friends about your new boyfriend!"

Yup her head definitely exploded. I scrunch down in my seat listening to her ramble. This is going to be A LONG car ride...

So so sorry that I haven't updated in decades but I did it now. Sorry it's short I just need to give y'all a taste