Chapter 4

Chres Pov.

We drove around for a little while talking about dumb stuff. Then ray thought it might be a good idea of playing truth or dare.

"uh leah truth or dare?" ray asked with a smirk on his face.

I didnt know what he was going at but it had to be something good.

"dare i aint a pansy" she said looking at ray

"pansy?" nessa asked.

I take it she was just like me. no clue at all on what that word ment.

"Pansycake, a coward ughh you guys are slow" she said pointing at me and Nessa.

We got out the car and went to the park. i guess Ray was trying too take his time to think bout the dare.

"okay Leah go to the house down the street and start banging on the door like the police then if the open it say that you are selling Tampons to the unfortunate for 50 cent" ray said very seriously.

" ight" Leah said i guess that she aint a pansy but wait until she finds out what the house on the end of the street looks like.

We drive and approach the house. i look back and i see there is no fear in her face. not one bit. I turn back around and bite my lip. Since everyone knows that the house is very creepy and that there are really weird people living in that house we all stay in the car. Oh no i dont have a good feeling about this...

————————————————————————————————————————-

TBC