Leah

i woke up with a body right next to mine. i loved this feeling i didnt want it to stop. Suddenly as Chres started to wake up i acted like i was still asleep. He got up and left to talk to Ray i guess.

I layed still for a while till i had this urge to eat something. I went to the kitchen and opened the refridgorator. I loooked around couldnt find anything. I took my hand and pushed my hair back with it but i noticed something was off, my nails were longer and pointier than before.(pic above💅🏽) I mean dont get me wrong they are absolutely beautiful but they weren't like that yesterday.

I ran to the bathroom and looked at my self. My hair was a litle longer which was fine but it loooked like everything on my body has grown. Well everything except my height ad weight well sorta, I lifted my shirt and i had a full on 6 pack. I was shocked so shocked i didnt even realized i screamed. I quickly ran out the room and when i say quick i ean like....vampire quick... oh no its actually happening.

I whipped past everyone and ran out the front door..... I

I didnt know where exactly i was going but i knew i had to figure something out, plus i was really hungry ughhh.

Chres Pov

A while passed and she didnt come back. I was starting to get really worried. we called her phone about a zillion times before we realized she left it in her jacket pocket.

Ray was freaking out cause there was nothing in the kitchen to eat, Nessa and Lexi were crying or whatever about the whole situation. I mean Granted i was still in shock but i thought about it eventually she will come back....RIght?

We didnt wat to call authorities cause there was really no use i mean what description would we give them? That a girl about 5'' with long curly black hair was running out the house at incredibly fast speeds? UM i think not.

What are we going to do?? I really hope she comes back.....

TBC AYYE Im back yall and im here to stay

Thanks for elping me reach 1.3K I never tought i would actually write a story that good.....

ANYWAY READ AND EAT TACOSSSSS