Leah

NOT EDITED

I woke up to the sound of what sounded out or rocks hitting the window. I get up and go towards the window, when I look out I see a drunk looking Ray and an annoyed girl next to him.

"What the hell do you want Ray?"

"I just w-want to g-get in the house."

"And the front door doesn't work?"

"I don't want Lexi to see the girl."

" you know what, I got you ray, hey hoe go home."

She rolled her eyes before walking away .

"What the hell was that for?"

"Climb up the garden wall. Hurry up before I close the window."

"Fine." 

He climbs up the wall,stumbling a bit but he soon makes it through the window.

"Dumb arse why did you go out and get drunk knowing that your sister gets anxiety over shit like that."

I hit his arm.

"I know I know, it's just I was hanging out with a couple of friends and got carried away. Look you can't tell her because I promised her I would stop."

I groan and lay back on the bed. Ray is pacing around the room and constantly eating breath mints to get himself to sober up some more.

"You are an idiot you know that?" 

" yes yes I know can I go to my room now?" 

" I don't care you duck, but you better hurry cause she can come back up at any time."

Ray nods his head and sprints to his room. I let out a light chuckle before going on my phone. Suddenly a smell catches my attention, I sit up on the bed with my nose to the air the smell of chocolate was surrounding me and the thought of a while back popped up in my brain. The smell reminded me of the night a guy let me bite his wrist and tasted like chocolate. I instantly open the window and the smell got stronger, I jump out surprisingly landing on my feet and running toward the smell. The smell kept getting stronger until I landed in front of a large house. The front of the house said bakery so I decided I would walk inside. 

I open the door to the shop house thing and looked around. It was quite small in the front but the kitchen was huge. Soon a lady came out and greeted me. 

"Hello, How may I help you?"

I didn't really know what to say because well I didn't exactly know what I was doing here, but the first thing that popped into my mind was chocolate and that's what I blurted out. 

"I would like some chocolate please."

"Is that all?"

"Yes ma'am."

"okay."

"wait whats the charge?"

"Oh don't worry about it baby, Its on the house."

She said and walked away. I sat down at a little table and looked out the window until I noticed a presence in front of me. When I looked over it was the afro kid, he was wearing a light smile and a jumpsuit.

"When the fudge cake popsicle did you get her?"

He laughs. "I just saw you and sat down, My mom owns the place actually and this is my house."

" Oh wow, well you have a nice place."

"why thank you, so what brings you here?"

Before I could think I say my response. "Chocolate."

"Really now that's very interesting. Do you want some?"

"Oh I already ordered."

"No I meant do you want some?" he says as he raises his wrist.

My throat goes dry and I can feel my fangs coming out. I shut my mouth and look out the window. I try and resist the urge to say yes.

"No I'm Okay."

He laughs again. " You aren't okay and I know this because you are shaking. Just take some and I get some of yours, It's fair trade besides you are very sweet and I'm just craving for more."

"what do you mean?"

" I mean your blood tastes like caramel and whipped cream. So lets go upstairs and I will make sure you are content, Ok?"

I could no longer resist the urge so I just nodded my head and let him drag me upstairs.

YAllllllllll made me so happy with these dang comments so here yall go. you will possibly have another tomorrow... Bye