Leah

"- I said I'm sorry oKay! I'll buy you two things of your choice from any store to make it up to you."

For the past ten minutes of this car ride, she has been yelling at me non stop. I thought that she would eventually get tired of talking but again I was wrong. So now I'm in deep shit and forced to sacrifice my precious money to bribe my best friend into forgiving me. I'm such an amazing person: note my sarcasm.

We pull into the parking lot of the mall and got out of the car. We both walked in silence to the door before being engulfed into the massive mall. the first store we went to was Charlotte ruse and I bought at least seven pairs of high waisted jeans- there was a sale- and two dresses and three skirts along with a couple of shirts and accessories. The next store was American eagle which was also having a sale. while walking through the store I heard wolf whistling from behind us. I looked over my shoulder and saw a bunch of teenage boys that look like they are in the ninth grade. As they continue I get a little agitated so I come up with a plan and whisper it to Lexi while looking back. I see them go to a table at the food courts, after they get settled we both walk over there and sit at their table earning  shocked faces.

"Hey boys."

"H-hey."

I turn to the boy that was the one whistling. And whisper in his ear:

" so you like whistling ey?" He nods his head.  I move to where I'm sitting on his lap and I have him at his weakest.

" Be a doll and don't whisper at females. It's rude."  I kissed his cheek and got up and walked away with Lexi behind me. We both looked back and the boys were now completely stunned. 

We finally get to the last store which is Victoria's Secret. We buy bras,underwear, socks, and I buy a hoodie. After paying for everything, and literally carrying  a hundred bags, we walk to the car and drive off. Once we pull up to her house, I help her take all of her bags in the house and leaving mine in the car. We get inside and go straight to her room where we both sit and sort through everything she bought. Since she is a super insane neat freak, we had to label everything and then colour coat it. It was totally fun...Note my sarcasm.

Finally after arguing with Lexi about what colour her last dress was, we finally finished. I picked up my phone and started to scroll through my Instagram deeming it dryer than the Sahara desert and I hadn't posted a picture in like ages. I get up from the bed and go to the bathroom. I fix my hair a little bit tossing it round and round a few times before actually getting it into a decent spot. I snapped the picture and added my favourite filter-chrome- before posting it for my a thousand followers to see. I turn my phone off and head back into her room. Lexi still isn't done doing whatever her mom asked her to do so I laid down on her bed and fell asleep.