Not a update

Hello all, my bad, seems I've been updating slower and slower doesn't it? I'd like to formally apologize for that, but things have been busy. I don't mean "got a job, less time to write" busy, I mean My older brother is getting married and I'm in the line busy. Helping with reservations, getting measured for suits, getting remeasured because of some unknown bull. I'm rereading this and I know some of you may yell "BULL****, it doesn't take that much time!" To that I say, awesome. That shows that we are all individuals who can think on their own, you should call me out if you think something is bs at anytime, but I also have to say you haven't been in the line for a groom who is a perfectionist. I also told my older brother about this chapter, Hey there K***, see the shi-stuff you make me do? I even took time out of personal relaxation to write these past couple of chaps. Yeah, I'm not in relax mode when I write, I write when I'm aggravated or pumped up to ensure if I put some stuff, the flames of youth will be bright! Anyways, this whole jazz will buzz over after Nov. 7th, so I'll be back to writing my stories enthusiastically after that.

Ok that's kind of a lie for this story, the writing enthusiastically part, because I had plans but I'm an idiot. I indeed had plans for many things in this story...except the Chunin exams. So right now I have some...for lack of a better word, filler chaps in the notes of my phone that will be put out periodically while I figure out what to do for a Chunin exam...actually, crap, I also gotta plan out Jounin exams since I'm trying to make this story last while.

I don't want to go by anime on the Chunin exams because Naruto filler kinda just has me like................yeah, hypocritical isn't it? But yeah, those are my current trials, will I get through them? You're damn right. Just thought you beautiful people deserved to know why the updates have been slower than before, even with my other stories. Till Nov. 8th(or slightly longer) PEACE!