Our Future

10 years after. . . .  . . . 

Cassandra 

Right now I'm waiting for Andrei at the airport well it's because he studied in a diffirent country same goes for me but I graduated earlier because we aren't on the same course I graduated as a nurse and I have my job on a well-known hospital in the country. Andrei just graduated last week and now he is going home I can't wait. I'm together with my friends: Karen, Ryn, Lillian, and Anna. Karen became a lawyer, Ryn became an architect,  Lillian became a bussiness women (she's rich lawl), and Anna became a doctor same as Andrei. "What's taking him so long he should be here now." I said. "C'mon Cass patience is virtue 'kay you'll see him." Ryn teased me. "Pfffft. Fine." I said sighing in defeat. "By the way how's you and Paul?" I asked Ryn smirking. "W-well u-umm." Ryn said. "What?" We all said in unison looking at her. "H-he proposed to me last night." Ryn said. "Oh my God that's a very good news Ryn!" Anna exclaimed. "Make sure we're you're bridesmaid 'kay?" Karen said. "Yah." Ryn said. "Paul proposed already how about Andrei is he planning to do that?" Lillian asked. "I don't know." I said then I looked at the door of the airport then I saw men bringing lots of roses. "Now that's sweet." Karen said looking at the men. "Whaa I want that too." I said pouting the I was shocked that the men showed some cardboard We all tried to read it, it says C-A-S-S-A-N-D-R-A then they flipped the cardboard then it says V-I-L-L-A-M-O-R wait what that's me. "Hmm no need to be jealous Cass that's for you." Anna said. Then the guys lifted a banner that says "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" I was shocked then blood rushed on my face. Then a guy was walking forward and he's Andrei when he was in front of me he kneeled like the guys on tv who proposes to their girlfriends. "Cassy will you?" He said as he held my hands with his free hand and the other has a red box with a ring on it. "Heck yes! YES! YES! A million yes!" I said. Then he put the ring on my ring finger the he lifted my chin and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. "I love you very much. Now you're only mine. M-I-N-E." He said as we parted.

We got married and live together. I never thought that I'll be marrying someone but here it is it happened. I'm thankful that I ended up with Andrei Smith. I love him so much he was always there at the good and bad times. 

----------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

================================================================================ Berriessss now's the end of the storyyy <3 <3 I hope ya all liked it. Hahaha I don't know if I'm going to make a part two of what XD. Soooo if ever you're interested to read a book of mine try my other book entitled "Forbidden" Well it's taglish byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.