Mom's going home

The day after the apology which is Thursday obviously

Cassandra

I woke up from the buzzing of my phone then I took it and I found out that someone is calling me. "Eloww?" I said sleepily. "Hi there my dear." The caller said which is my beloved mom. "Mom what's the matter calling at 3:00 a.m. to be exact?" I said. "Guess what I'm going home tomorrow!" She said with excitement with her soft voice. My eyes widened at the fact that my mom is really going home after 3 years. "Reallllllly Mom I will fetch ya on the airport kay' ?" I said with sparkling eyes. "Well you have school for tomorrow so I'm just gonna ask my friend James to fetch me." She explained. "But-" I was cutted by mom. "No buts my dear." She said. " Kay' mom I will wait for you I'M SO EXCITED!." I said. "See you tomorrow." She said then hung up after the call I went back to sleep well its 3:20 already and I have school.

(time skip)

*alarm ringing ughh it's like a 30 minute sleep nevermind time should really fly fast because I can't wait to see mom then I got up on my bed and got ready for school then went to school well before I go to school I have to tell Andrea about it I'm sure she will be happy to meet my mom then I texted her about it "Dreaaa make sure to come to my house tomorrow night I will introduce you to her Promise kay?" After that I received a text back "Promise lil' sis" I pumped my fists in the air and said "YAYYY!" Out loud. After that I went to school and told my friends about the good news. "Oii guys!" I shouted running to the classroom. "Cool down Cassy it seems that you have a really, really good news. Well what is it?" Anna said with sparkling eyes. "Sounds cool c'mon tell us." Lillian said. "Well you know mom is going home today!" I said catching my breath from the run that I have done a while ago. "Oh that's real good news because she have been in London for a year right?" Karen said. "Yea tell her 'Welcome back' for us kay" Ryn said. "I will Ryn ^_^." I said with a wide, wide smile. "Oh I forgot that I have to invite Drei tonight at my house cause I will be introducing him to mom." I said. "Um maybe you should rush now you only have 15 minutes left before our teacher comes." Lillian advised. "Got it!" I rushed. Then I went to Andrei's classroom then dragged him outside his classroom softly. "Uhm Cassy?" He asked. "I know, I know that I suddenly grabbed you outside your classroom well I have something to ask you." I said shyly. "What is it?" He asked curiously. "Can you come over at my house later coz my mom is going home tonight." I invited him.

Andrei

Oh shit! Andrea already have promised her what should I do I have to think of an acceptable alibi for her. "Cassy I-I'm really sorry I c-can't go to your house tonight." I said stuttering. "Ehh why?" She said pouting. Tch I can't resist her but I have to lie she shouldn't know that I'm a gay. "W-well me and my family have a dinner tonight." I lied. Thank God she seems to buy it. "Hmm then you should meet her on Saturday I think that's a free day right?" She said. "Okay." I accepted her invitation. "Then bye for now our teacher is coming." She said while running then I got back to my classroom still thinking of what have I just done to her. I lied to her.

(time skip) (sorry I have to skip and skip because it's not connected with the chap.)

So the day ended and I have to go to my house first and change into appropriate clothes because I'll be meeting her mom and I should look neat ugh I have to get a first impression even though I'm gay. Then I hurried to their house and got there timing with Cassandra. "Hey Cassandra is your mom here already cause the door is still locked." I asked her. "EH! She have an extra key of our house." Cassy said shockingly. "That's ridiculous." I said. "Maybe I should unlock the house now maybe she's just pranking me." She said. Then when we opened the door we found a letter Cassy opened it and tears started falling from her eyes after reading it. "Cassy what is written at the letter?" I asked worried. "M-m-mom i-is d-dead." She said stuttering because of the pain she is feeling now. "From a plane crash?" I asked. then she just nodded.

===========================================================

Sorry my berries if I haven't updated for 13 days I think well you know sometimes I'm not in the mood or sometimes I'm busy expect that you will wait much longer for the next chapters cause school is starting for me on june 3 so please wait patiently