The school festival

Andrei

It's been a week since we decorated the school and on that one whole week everyone is just talking, planning and everything for the school festival and at last! The boring phase will come to it's end you know it's so boring to cooperate with them cause' they don't even let me give some of my ideas for the play, theme etc. Well the theme of our section is not that good -_- we were chosen to be the horror booth ugh that gives me creeps never mind after that chitchat with myself I happily went to school because I've always waited for the festival it's really happy like the bar for me.

(time skip) (at school)

And I'm at school already I walked to the corridors and see happy people planning on what booth will they go next I wish I could go to the booths with someone. . . After that thoughts I've heard the intercom said "BE READY PEOPLE THE LOVE BOOTH IS NOW OPEN WE WILL BE PAIRING A BOY AND A GIRL AND GUESS WHAT YOU WILL BE ON HANDCUFFS FOR THE WHOLE DAY. GOOD DAY EVERYONE ^3^." lucky of me I have never been paired by the love booth it's crazy @~@. I walked my way to the horror booth which is my classroom and when I entered the back door it's the remaining space of the classroom. Everyone gave me a sinister look. "What naw??" I asked them. "Andrei you fell for the pit you will be the tour guide of the horror boooooooooooooth." They said in chorus. "Do I have any choice." I said sarcasticly. Then I started entering to the front door of the booth it's pretty dark here. "THE HORROR BOOTH IS NOW OPEN PLEASE GO INSIDE TO THE HWORROR HOUSEEEE." The class president shouted. "Ugh the tiring work is coming for me." I said. After that I started bringing lined up people inside it's up to them if they want to go inside by groups or individually. As expected my eardrums are like being ruined because of their shouts. And then unexpectedly Cassy was the next person to go inside the booth.

Cassandra

Ok I just have to enter this booth and my dare is done those girls really know my fears maybe I have overcomed my fear on ghosts maybe. So Andrei was the booth guide or something. "Cassy do you have someone with you??" Andrei said. "Well its my friends' dare that I have to conquer my fear with ghosts alone hehe so I'm all alone now." I said. When he heared that I was all alone he held my hand tightly I dont think that booth guides do this well anyway this is kinda good I blushed. As we both enter the booth it becomes darker and darker and then my hands are really trembling and then we took a turn and "Boo" The group of ghosts said " Ahhhhhhhhhh." I screamed and then cried suddenly Andrei hugged me and said "Don't worry you're fine with me." To our shock someone jumped out of nowhere and touched our hands and handcuffed them. "What a lovey doveyy now you are a love booth pairing byeeee~" She said then vanished aomewhere. Is this true Drei and I look like a couple?? "As I know if you had the Love booth handcuffs you should act like a true couple or else they will torture you. " Drei said.

===================================================================

Sorry if the chap. Is kinda short anyway have fun :3