Preparations for the school festival

Cassandra

Since the spilled juice accident I never made any contact with Drei again well I'm into studying more cause' I can't let him think that I'm useless and brainless. Hmm I think things with Andrea are going well I think we are getting closer to each other like best friends as expected of gays they are thoughtful and kind. Then someone talked loudly "Oi, Oi aren't you listening ." Lillian said breaking the silence I had. Ughh I forgot that Lillian is the class president while Anna is the vice pres. "As usual she is daydreaming about Dreiiii <3." Anna said. "Well what did you said anyway??" I asked. "it's all about the preparations for the school festival and you are one of the people who will decorate the school grounds."Anna explained. "And guess what Drei is thereeee." Ryn said. "Ughh Ryn you have said it so early it was a surprise but you blurted it out now." Lillian said. "Hahaha sorry." Ryn apologized. "Don't worry I'm also there to kick his ass if he does something to you senpaii." Karen said. I was so speechless but to show them that I understand I just nodded. Ahhh what does it feel to be working with Drei. IDK!?

( the next day...)

"To all of the students who will help for the preparations for the school festival please go straightly to the court now." The student council president called us. "Hmpff I have no choice but to go to the boring activity." I said and then went to the court. Then after all of the helpers assembled, the council president grouped us into three groups the first group is for the decorating, the second group is for the making of banners and the like, and last is the group for making the props for the play. Well, well, well I'm in the first group I think it's not that hard to decorate the whole school with Drei •\\\•.......... After long, long hours of decorating at last! It's just one more hanging of decorations and were done but when I grabbed the box of decorations Drei also grabbed it. "I will be the one to do this Cassy just rest." Drei said. "No, no, no I will do it." I said. Then we kept on fighting and fighting on who is gonna decorate the remaining decorations until Drei pulled the box so hard that I got pulled too. . . . . the next thing I knew that I was in top of Drei. "*face turns red* E-eh-ehh Drei I'm so sorry" I said while getting up. " No it was my fault that i have been childish a while ago."he said while I was pulling him up. " *blushing* Then let us just decorate it together right?" I asked. "Well if we had come up with that idea we haven't argued a while ago then let us go and finish this decorating things now." He said. "Yea that's right so we can rest later." I said then after that we decorated the remainings together I never thought that it was fun to be with him it's just how I feel whenever I'm with Andrea They are like twins aren't they?? Hahahaha nevermind I'm happy right now so I don't have to think about negative things.

Andrei

I'm so happy with her company because she is funny and all. But i think there is something strange when I'm with her you know my heart is racing like a horse, and then my face is always hot like the feeling of blushing this is real strange i don't know why am I like this ugh! Maybe I'm out of my mind or something but I never felt this way before to a girl but I felt it for a boy before tch! Then Karen went to us. " Hey Andrei I saw what you did to my senpaii * clenches fists *" She said angrily. "Karen please you know it was an accident and Drei has nothing to do with it so just calm down and smile." Cassy said. "If you say so Cassy." Karen said boringly. After the whole school day well you know already what I'm gonna do :3. Then on my way to the bar Cassy went to me and told me if I could go to the nearest cafe and when we went there she told me about what happened this afternoon between her and my other self looks like she had fun decorating the school with me I think she had a crush on me nah I don't know. Hmpff