Chapter 13

A/N

*Throws papers into the air* I'm free and now I can finally fly!! *Flies into the sky* *Falls and lands in the trash can* I'm okay... I'm good.

Anyways, the moment you all have been waiting for... Chapter 11 (Part II) has finally resurrected from the dead. Actually, I made a draft of this chapter in my phone but since my phone decided to die on me and reset all of my data, including the download apps such as Wattpad, Twitter, Instagram and my precious V-app (k-pop app), I forgot what I was suppose to write. Though I think it was okay because the chapter was crappy and full on trivial stuffs like.

That also means... No music notes. Like what the hell, man? *Shouts at the manager* Do you want these innocent children to learn foul languages? If they know what they are, I'm not responsible for it. It was your idea, you know!?

*Bicker* What do you mean my laptop sucks? At least it doesn't have that disgusting app, unlike yours, you pedophile.

*Argue* Well, I don't need you anyway. I already have a turtle here with me. Ha! Eat that you no-good son of the barrel. Fine, go and leave! *Slams the back door*

Well, that went well than expected. So... Yeah. Well... Hope you enjoy this chapter. Adieu~

***

Don't be sexist- Kei Kimiko.

THIRD PERSON

Everybody in the room was silence as the tension in the air increase. They stared warily at the two contestant except for the examiners and some participants who knew about the aura they were leaking out of their bodies. The Kei and the Xavier were giving death glares for the longest time which is about five minutes before the real battle began.

Kimiko dug her heel on the floor which made a small carter due to the Ren she was unleashing as Vycen wiggled his fingers before he summoned twin knives, a replication of the Benz knife. Someone from the crowd gasped when they saw the said object appeared in Xavier's hands out of nowhere. "Where did he get that?" they muttered. Murmurs were spreading around the room, asking how and where did he get or even find that.

The murmurs died down and it was then in complete silence, you can hear the pin drop which in reality did. As soon as the tip of the needle touched the floor, at the blink of the eye, Vycen had his Benz knives around Kimiko, one aimed for her head while the other was aimed for her heart, and the said girl had her katana on the boy's neck, barely touching it because she was afraid she would cut his head due to the Shu she was transferring to the weapon and might be disqualified. Chin raised, he eyed at the katana with Gyo and saw the aura around it, making him sweat in nervousness. He knew the Kei has Nen and so did he but what he did not realize was Kimiko knew about the deep parts of Nen such as En, Gyo, Ken, Ko, In, Ryu and Shu.

The two gave another glare before, just a split of second, they were on the same position as they were a few minutes ago. Gasps were heard in the crowd, surprised to see them at the same place without any scratches. In the crowd, Kurapika was staring at his friend with curiosity. 'How is it possible for him to move that fast? There is 50% probability we would be able to see their shadows with that speed but then, it's as if they were dust! Completely impossible to detect by the human eye,' he thought, his eyes narrowing at his friend who was then fighting with her opponent, that time with no weapons and the tension in the air decreases but it's still barely visible. 'I guess there are more hidden things about Miki than meets the eye,' he continued.

The man beside the Kurata boy was sweating bullets, shaking in nervousness before he sighed in relief when the tension decreased just then. 'What was that?' Leorio thought, gazing at the youngest member of the group. Kimiko was depriving Vycen from attacking her by twisting his arm behind his back which in result made a crack. The Xavier yelped from the paroxysm, biting his lip from screaming in pain. Everybody winced at the sight, including Killua who was petrified from the aura.