Sorry.

Well.

Uh, hi, everyone. I'm alive and well.

As we all know (or it's probably just me), I have been gone in a while. Quote: In a while. I have been busy ever since 2018, due to school and what not until now. Well, not now as in Covid-19 is spreading through out the world, including mine but the country I am currently in right now is getting much better. To the ones who are struggling to get out due to the disease and to those who are actually having it, I do pray for you all to get better and to stay safe always. Be hygienic and always wash your hands. If you have been wandering around outside, do take a shower afterwards as the disease can be anywhere, including the clothes you are wearing.

I haven't been updating lately since well, I was busy of course, being in a technical school and what not. I have assignments to finish before semester ends and I have exams going on the end of April and the beginning of May. I also have to catch up will the anime, HunterXHunter as I have not finished reading the manga. I have been so caught up with school that I could not have the time to even write a single chapter ever since 2018 and I am really sorry for that.

I am actually hoping to keep on track, to read back where I left off and to keep this book going. I know you all are hoping for this book to continue and not to be discontinued. I have been leaving it a lot. I did try to update but it was really hard, considering I have not been reading the manga and my imagination just stop where I left off. Once I'm on track, then for sure, I will update. I do miss writing and continuing this book as well, you guys loved it. I have been reading all of your comments. Some of them made me laugh, made me smile and some just doesn't make sense but I'll just nod my head and get along with it.

I am just, flabbergasted to how much you all supported this book and seeing how much the hearts and comments I have been getting for this book. It just makes me happy, and I am grateful for your support and for the comments.

I will update in the future, just so you know. It won't be now or tomorrow or next month, but who knows. I will try my absolute best to please you with the content but for now, stay safe. Don't wander in large crowds and stay sanitize. Wash your hands before you eat, after you shake someone's hand, and don't touch your face, alright?

Ciao~

- Author-sama :3