Can't do it anymore

Louis's P.O.V

Since everything's happened, nothing's really been the same. I could see Zayn was kicking himself for saying everything. I needed to forgive him cause I know how hurt he was. When we were in the car I texted him saying we needed to talk he texted me back.He agreded. I couldn't lose one of my brothers. He had to try and explain to me why I did it because I didn't understand.

Zayns p.o.v

What have I done ? What have I said . I feel like such an idiot . Why did I have to say those things to Perrie and Jade I had to apologise but I know the girls were with Jade and Pez so I couldn't go today. But first I had to tell the boys I acted like that . I think I was still in love with Perrie.

Liam's P.O.V

"I'm so sorry about the way I acted, it was wrong. I acted that way because I'm still in love with Perrie and I can't see her with Max,it breaks my heart I want her back but I can see how happy he makes her ." Zayn said. We could all see this. " we know Zayn but I know she's more upbeat now, I think you need to except things. I said. I could see he knew I was right but he didn't want to believe it.

Perries P.o.v

After we ordered our drinks, I felt the time was right to tell the girls. " I think you girls should carry on as a 3 piece . I'm not a good role model anymore and I'm worthless. There's not poing being in the band.when we get back to the U.K I'm asking to leave the band. Anyway I leave you and Jade to catch up. I love you .I need to go and tell Max. " I said bye and I texted Max to see if he was busy. I can't do this anymore.