Change my mind

Perries P.O.V

Being with El and Dani made me release that I made a mistake but I shouldn't blame myself and quit the thing I love doing . I was still in Manchester with El and Dani and I was really enjoying myself. When we was just talking on the couch we heard some one knock on the door. It was Jade, Leigh, Jesy, Louis, Liam, Niall, Max and Nath. I was happy to see them but were was Harry and Zayn. "You can't leave the band Perrie." Louis said to me "you made a mistake. You were stressed and it wasn't your fault." He added. " I know that's why I'm not leaving the band.

Jades P.O.V

I was so happy when I heard those words. I knew she was blaming herself and that's the only reason she wanted to quit. We all gave her a hug. Max gave her a peck on her lips and told her he loved her. Max and Nath had a gig in London tommorow, so they had to leave. Me and Perrie went with them but Jesy and Leigh stayed cause they were meeting their boyfriends and they finished all their recording . I gave everyone a hug and told Dani and El that they made me make the right decision.

Louis's P.O.V

Niall, Dani and Li decided to go to Nandos whilst me and El spend some time together. I haven't saw her in ages and we needed some us time . "What did u say to Perrie to persuade her ? " I asked. " I just said that she can't beat herself up and it wasn't her fault that happened." She said whilst painting her nails. "I love you El, you know that. " she knodded. my life was perfect.