I understand

Nathan's P.O.V

When we were working on some songs for the new album. I got a text from Jade.

From Jade

Hiya, hope studio session going well . Perries leaving Little Mix, need u and Max to get back as soon as possible, go to the hotel. Love u J xx .

I didn't believe her at first but then I remembered what the fans and Zayn were staying stuff to hers and I know she was sick of it. When we were finished I told Max. The rest of the boys knew who to blame and we knew they were talking about . Zayn.

Perries P.O.V

I went to the hotel and packed my things I had to get of L.A. When I was about to leave Jade came in . " I love you and never forget that. I'm going back to the U.K early. Give this to Max." I gave Jade a hug and tried not to cry. I went to the airport and went to Manchester to see Dani and El.I texted el to say I was on the plane.

Jades P.O.V

Me and the girls were heartbroken, we didn't know what to until Max and Nathan came running in "Where is she ?" Max asked out of breath. " She's left." Jesy said in a weak voice. Max started tearing up and Leigh gave him a hug. Everyone was hurting but we had to accept Perries decision.

Louis's P.O.V

Everything was really good now we had settled everything but we still had to apologise to the girls. Then we got back to the hotel we were just chilling when Jade, Nathan, and Siva came knocking on the door. I thought it was weird because they were all teary, I told them to come in because they had to tell us . "Perries Gone Back to the UK and she's leaving little mix ."