Time to face the music

Perries P.O.V

Today was the day after the eventful day before . I still felt really anxious but I was happy for two reasons. Jesy and Leigh-Anne are coming to L.A and I'm coming out of hospital. I finally get out of this place. I texted Jade to ask Max and Nath to pick me up from the hospital. About 10 mins later they were here. Jade came over a gave me a big hug then Max and gave me a hug and reassured me everything was ok. We got my things and went back to the hotel. When we got out of the car there was load of press and fans it was crazy. We managed to get in without getting hurt then we walked to our rooms. Jade looked a bit upset. I asked her what

was up. She said it was nothing. I knew there was more to this then she was saying. I texted Nathan if he knew but he said it wasn't his place to say. I texted back ok but I wanted to get to the bottom of this, so I decided me and Jade would do some shopping then go for Lunch she agreded we put some clothes on then headed out but I had a surprise for Jade. We were going to meet the girls first.

Zayns P.O.V

I've got in a right mess here, everyone hates me except Niall and Harry. I'm such an idiot but I knew it. Everything was really tense with me and the boys. Niall asked if we wanted to go out for Lunch so we all agreded we needed to talk about this. We were going about 2pm. I put my vans, shorts and cool kids can't dance t-shirt on with a denim jacket and got my SnapBack and walked to the car with the boys. This was going to be an eventful lunch with some truths.But first some interviews.

Perries P.O.V

When we were on the way to the airport Jade looked sucpicious. "Why we going to the airport Pez ? " she asked . " Its a surprise, I said. When we got to the airport , we were greeted with Jesy and Leigh coming over giving us the biggest hugs. They said they missed us and we had a load of catching up to do. We got in the car and headed to do some shopping. I've finally got time to say something before we go back to England.