I'm always here for you

Perries P.O.V

When I woke up after I blacked out.I noticed I wasn't backstage at the festival, I was in the hospital and Jade was with me. I was confused. " Why am I here ?" I asked Jade puzzled. "Zayn said something to me you ran off, then Zayn started having a fight with Max, then we found you in The Wanteds Dressing room passed out with self harming cuts. Why do you cut yourself Perrie ." She asked. I started crying ."When I'm nervous or scared, I always cut myself but when I was with Zayn I used to get loads of hate and I was hearing all these things about he was cheating on me and its the only thing that would stop me feeling depressed." I just broke down and jade started hugging me. When she was hugging me, Max and Nathan came in. Max came over to me straight away and gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked if I was alright. Jade said I had to tell Max what happened so she took Nathan out the room. "Zayn said I was a slut and I was only using you to make him jealous which is not true. I needed to cut myself because I have really bad anxcienty issues and its the only thing that makes me feel happy. Me ans Jade spoke to the doctor and they said when I get back to theU.K I've got to go and see a doctor which will help me." I started crying again and he hugged me. "Don't worry I will never cheat on you and I will always be there for you.You can count on me to be your one and only.He whispered to me, I knew I could trust Max.

Louis's P.O.V

We were shocked at Zayns behaviour and we knew when we were back in the U.K management were gonna have words. " Zayn, what did you say to Perrie ?" " It doesn't matter ." When we were talking Tom,Jay and Siva walked in they asked if could speak to me and Liam. "Please don't cause any trouble mate" Liam said. "Perries been rushed to hospital, she was found passed out in our dressing room with self harming cuts on herself because Zayns told her she's a slut, a bitch and a load of other stuff and she hope she dies." We were shocked. "Thanks for telling us." I said. I was furious with Zayn.

Jades P.O.V

We said bye to Perrie and went back to the hotel because Perrie had to have some rest. We were walking back to our room when we saw the 1d boys. Liam and Louis asked us how was Perrie and we told them what was happening. They said they were sorry. Zayn muttered something under his breath. "What did you say" I said in disgust. "I'm not sorry" he snapped back. I was about to him when Nathan pulled me away. " I hope your happy Zayn, you've done this to Perrie." I shouted "No she's done this herself, she was some slut who used people for their fame and she's using Max." He snarled. "No she's not she's a beautiful girl who you used to love. Everyone agree she's a lot happier with Max. So get over yourself." Then Zayn slapped me. I ran away and everyone came after me to see if I was alright. The press is gonna have a fun field day about this.