Why Lie ?

Louis's P.O.V

Me and Liam were just on FIFA when I got a call from Jade. I was shocked at what she told me , I had to check if she was telling the truth and she promised she was. I couldn't believe Zayn. Perries been hating herself but it wasn't her fault . I was furious with Zayn. " Who was that ?" Liam asked "'It was actually Jade. She said she said she had to get Perrie away for a bit before something comes out. Zayn cheated on Perrie 6 weeks before they broke up and that's why he's been acting so weird." Liam was shocked " are you sure ? " I noded. There was a knock at the door it was Zayn. He looked liked he was crying.

Zayns P.O.V

" Zayn, we know." I looked confused when Louis said that " We know you cheated on Perrie and that's why you really broke up with her . " Louis added. I Can't believe they found out. "Why did you lie to us mate ? Liam said sitting next to me . "We could of gave you advice. You've messed it up big time." I knew Liam meant every word but Louis seemed annoyed, he kept giving me evils. " What's up Louis ?" I asked." You !" He replied. "Jade took Perrie to LA because she knew that this was gonna have a breakdown and gonna blame herself for what YOU did. The Girls are gonna kill you for this and I'm so annoyed with you. So are the Wanted." I feel so stupid sleeping with the girl now but I can't go back in time and I've got to suffer for my consequences.

Jades P.O.V

When we landed at LAX airport, I texted Nathan to pick us up then I got a text from Zayn.

To Jade

Thanks a lot for saying something to Louis, thought it was our secret. Don't tell Perrie by the way .

From Zayn.

I replied

To Zayn , had to tell Louis before it came out in the press. I can't hide something like this from my best friend. I'm going to tell her but when the time is right.