A new adventure

(I'll be doing separate paragraphs in a few chapters which will follow from Sam's perspective after he left the group)

Sam's POV
For goodness sake I kinda wish I never left the group now, I don't know where I am I'm starving and thirsty and I've nearly been eaten 7 times.... I tried to retrace my steps to go back to the house but it was to dangerous instead I hot wired a motorbike and haven't looked back but I haven't got a map so I can't even find London, I found a motorway and started driving up it and came across a sign London: 168 Miles no way am I going to make that today I'll just have to make camp for tonight and set off tomorrow.....

Back at the house
"I wonder how Sam's getting on" Kate sighed "Don't worry about that loser he chose his path let him suffer the consequences" Freddie snapped "Alright just because you don't care, I thought you were the one who said we have to stick together to survive" Kate responded before getting up "And we will survive we just need to be prepared. We need fuel for a start to get your car all the way to London first and we need food and other supplies just incase, if you wanna go and join Sam by all means please go ahead" Freddie said but no one responded "Good on that note then we need more wood for the fire....." He asked but again had no response "Ok I'll do everything then" he snapped before walking off. "What up with him" Piper said whilst rolling her eyes "I don't know but if he's not careful he'll be alone sooner or later" Jasper added.

Sam PoV
Who knew that moss would make such a comfortable pillow? I climbed a tree and decided to sleep up here it brings back memories of when me and my dad used to come camping when I was young... Those were some good memories. It's not confirmed he's dead when we went to my house only my mum was found there, my dad wasn't so there's hope but not much.....

Back at the house
"Right me and Jasper are going out to get more supplies maybe you could do something like clean?" Freddie snapped to the rest of the group before leaving "Right that's it" Kate snapped grabbing her car keys and a suitcase "Where are you going?" Piper asked "Somewhere away from him" she replied rolling her eyes and leaving the door and driving off "And then there was 2" Julia said before laughing. A few hours past and Freddie and Jasper returned "Where's Kate?" Jasper asked "She's had enough she's gone, I don't know if she's coming back she's got some battery left on her phone if you can charge mine somehow I can try and call her" Piper said "I can make that happen I once generated electricity that lasted 5 hours just by using a potato and a piece of wire" Jasper said excitedly...... "Great I think we have those things let's hope her phones on" Piper replied in a good mood before exiting the room......

(Short but I've got more planned for other chapters but didn't want to rush this storyline)