Chapter 10

The red and yellow team had been made to sit on one far edge in the gym for the rest of this period. It was awful. Everyone was grumbling and complaining. Jordan and Adrian kept telling me it was my fault; yeah I'm sorry you guy fought for no reason. Note the sarcasm.

Stella kept mocking Laura and Brittany, those two looked like they were ready for the next world war. Kevin was the only one who wasn't saying anything. Thank god for that.

The sandy blonde haired, green eyed boy wasn't sitting with us. I don't even remember seeing him leave the gym, and I didn't dare ask anyone about him, scared they all might just go ape shit on me. I know Jordan and Adrian blame me for it, but do the rest as well?

When the bell rang to signal the end of today, I ran out of the gym to the changing rooms and quickly changed out of my sweaty gym clothes and into my regular clothes. Stacey and Daphne came in next.

"We need to go back in there." Stacey grumbled.

To the Gym? We have detention in THERE?

Stacey probably saw the look on my face because she explained, "Here in Preston high, you have detention in the room you got your detention."

I sighed and picked up my bag as Stacey picked up hers.

"Have fun you two." Daphne smirked at us, just before we exited the room.

"What's her deal?" I asked Stacey.

I also wonder where Brittany and Laura are, since they were in the red team too.

"She's just dumb."

A smile tugged on my lips, her accent was so cute when she said 'dumb'.

"What?" Stacey asked after noticing my smile.

My smile widened now, "What?" I copied.

Stacey elbowed me playfully then linked our arms together as we walked off to the gym ever so slowly, obviously not wanting to go.

Jordan, Adrian and Kevin haven't even bothered to change out of their PE shorts. Typical. They were still sitting on the same edge we left them at. Stacey and I plopped down next to them.

"Kevin, are Brittany and Laura going to ditch?" I asked him quietly

"Don't know. Don't care." Kevin looked away.

"You too?" I sighed.

I didn't need him to be pissed at me too. It wasn't exactly entirely my fault. The two stupid guys chose to fight. I didn't tell them too.

"What?" He hissed at me.

I frowned at him.

Stacey rolled her eyes, "Cut her some slack, will you? It was her first day of school today, she didn't know. It was all that boy's fault."

"That boy has a name." Jordan muttered bitterly at Stacey from where he was sitting on Adrian's right.

I felt like ripping Jordan's heart out right now. That would kill him right away. It was all -

"I'm sorry for being late Coach."

We all looked up at that voice. Stacey glared at him.

"Like brother, like brother" Adrian muttered, Kevin chuckled at him.

I wasn't sure what they meant but I just ignored them and looked back at the green eyed gorgeous talking to Coach.

He ran a hand through his hair in frustration. He had changed out of his gym clothes. He was currently wearing his light blue jeans, hung low on his waist, a green t-shirt whose sleeves had been pushed up above his elbow. I could very clearly see he was built. Didn't look like a sophomore, a junior maybe? A senior? I was kind of hoping he was a junior so I'd still have him around next year.