Chapter 15

Stella's POV

I'm beyond excited for how today will turn out. We decided to include Ash in our plans. We need him because I need a partner to help me execute things here at school while Zach is busy with his university classes.

Currently, I'm waiting for Ash to come meet me in one of the empty classrooms. He's late. I groaned. I don't want to be late for classes today after having skipped the whole day yesterday.

"Elly!" Ash comes running in through the door and stops right in front of me.

"I'm so sorry, with all the cleaning up after the party and all, I went to bed late last night. I slept through my alarm. If it wasn't for Stella, I would still be sleeping right now. I made it 10 minutes before classes start, though! So forgive me?" He breathes out in between pants.

I rolled my eyes at him, "It's okay, we don't have time to walk through the plan again anymore though, so do you remember what we talked about last night?" I asked as I started making my way towards my first class of the day.

"Yes ma'am. I can assure you I will do everything exactly as planned your highness. Can't speak for you though." He raises his eyebrows at me as he follows me.

"What does that mean?" I give him a pointed look, daring him to say what I know he's thinking.

"We all know there's sexual tension between you two. I was surprise you even decided to form this whole plan. Thought you'd want Adrian all to yourself." He says as he makes kiss noises, mocking me.

I slapped him in the arm, "That was in the past. He doesn't interest me anymore. Besides, there's one thing I enjoy more than doing guys; being the love guru." With that, I wink at him walk into my first class.

And then I wink at Mr. Stine when he turns to face me. He immediately looks away, his cheeks turning pink. Naww, adorable.

I turned around to find Ciara. There she is, and there's also an empty seat right next to her. Perfect.

She smiles giddily as we make eye contact and says hi.

I want to play it cool so I don't give her much attention and simply nod and take my place in my seat. As that is what I'd do on any ordinary day.

"Psst."

I turned to face her, "Ssup?"

"Did someone party too hard at Ash's? You didn't show to school yesterday." She asked with an amused smile.

Now.

"What can I say, Ash knows how to throw his parties," I laughed, "speaking of, you're all he's been talking about. He was drunk and blabbing to me all night about how he has this huge crush on you. Did you know?" I asked, looking surprised.

Ciara looked taken aback, "I beg your pardon?"

"Ash! He likes you!"

"You're joking, right?"

"Why would I joke about this?"

"Why would he fancy me? Out of all the girls in here." She scoffs.

"Why wouldn't he? You're charismatic, funny, perky, cheery..--overly cheery if you ask me" I added as an afterthought.

She still looked unsure.

"He sees all that goodness in you and isn't ashamed of openly declaring his love for you. That's more than I can say about Adrian." I muttered the last part but loud enough for her to hear me.